The Twins!

TIME SKIP BAILEY'S P.O.V
It's third year now, Riley and I are sitting next to each other waiting for the sorting ceremony to start.

All of the first years pile in and there's two names I'm listening for.

"Gilbert, Edward!" McGonnagall called out and a rather thin boy with dirty blonde hair and stunning brown eyes stumbles up to the chair.
"HUFFLEPUFF!" The hat screamed and Edward nervously takes the hat off and sits next to me. I extend my hand and he shakes it after a moment or two of contemplating.

I lean over to Edwards ear and whisper; "it's my eyes isn't it? Quite unsettling" I chuckle, he smiles and shakes his head and whispers in my ear; "no, it's the fangs"
I laugh as does he, I put a reassuring hand on his shoulder and tell him he'll do just fine in Hufflepuff.

"Weasley, George" I snap back to the ceremony at his name.
"GRYFFINDOR!" The hat screamed.
"Weasley, Fred"
"Another? I know exactly what to do with this prankster. GRYFFINDOR!"
The Gryffindor table erupted with cheers that could easily make anyone deaf. I glanced back at Percy to see the twins sitting on either side of him.

The food appeared and I quickly filled my plate with food. Edward looked absolutely mesmerized.
"What's the matter kid? Gonna eat?" I asked ruffling his hair.
"I've never seen so much food! Where are the drinks?"
"You imagine the drink you want and it fills you're goblet"
"Not fire whiskey though" Riley popped up from my other side.
"Fire whiskey?" Edward looked up from his roast, very confused.
"You're a muggle born I suppose?" I asked through a mouthful of cornbread.
"Yeah, mum and dad were confused when I got my letter"
"I'm a muggle born too, but I was raised by wizards"
"First years follow me!" Our new house Prefect yelled
"I guess I got to go. See ya around" Edward yelled while running towards the group of first year Hufflepuffs.

Riley and I left the Great Hall and started heading for our dorms. Tomorrow was Sunday so we had it off, I'd probably be showing Edward all of the classes and whatnot.

The room smelled of blueberries, rain, and old books. I used my Amortentia spray and sprayed the dorm so everyone could be extremely comfortable.

I decided to go down to the common room after about an hour of reading in my dorm.

The common room was pretty much empty. Professor Sprout brought in some new dancing plants so the first years would feel welcome. There was a boy sitting on the couch though, started last year I think.

I plopped down next to him and let my head sink into the back. Taking a quick glance at the boy I notice he's writing an essay for Charms. He sighed in anger as he couldn't remember the incantation for Protego.

"It's a line" I said blankly causing him to look at me.
"What?"
"The incantation, it's a vertical line"
"Oh thanks"
I just nodded while he scribbled down notes.
"Why are you writing an essay anyway?"
"Extra credit, I'm awful at Charms"
"I could tutor you if you'd like"
"Really?"
"Yeah, meet me in the courtyard, tomorrow around noon, and after classes on...hm Monday's and Friday's. Quidditch practice is every Sunday and I have to go because they need a keeper. Can you do that?"
"Uh yeah, sure thanks"
"It's no problem, what kind of Charms are you worse with?"
"Defensive"
"Alright, yeah thats what I'm best at"
"Awesome thank you so much! I'm Alex, Alex Anderson"
"Bailey Stone"
"Bailey get you're ass back up here!" Riley yelled out of the door, I rolled my eyes playfully.
"See ya' tomorrow Alex" I said climbing in the dorm.

The next morning I wake up and see the other girls up and getting makeup on stuff like that.

After stretching I grabbed my clothes and got in the shower. After I was finished Riley was pounding on the door.
"Bailey I have to pee!" Riley said beating the door
"Riley I'm naked, and you know it takes me a lot longer to get dressed because it's all long-sleeve so I don't die"
"I've got to peeeeeee!"
"The longer you talk the longer I take" I snapped back, shrugging on a white jacket.
I never heard another word. I walked out wearing a black shirt, white leather jacket, black skinny jeans, white knee high boots, mum's locket of course, and grabbed my black sun hat with white ribbon. Being a vampire sucks.
"Thank Godric!" Riley huffed running into the bathroom.
I chuckled at her as she almost tripped over the rug.