It's happening

"Bailey we'll be fine, go home" uncle Moody told me for the tenth time.
"This is idiotic! You can't be considering this! At least let me participate in it"
"No you've got a kid to go home to. Go home!"
"Fine" then I disapparated home.

Percy went to bed long ago. I sat on the couch in the dark, waiting for something to tell me everyone was alright. Layla was at the Burrow since Percy and I had to work longer than usual.

Half an hour later I was nodding off when a wolf patronus came to my side, it spoke in Remus' voice.
"Bailey, come to the Burrow"

I took no time Apparating to the Burrow. When I was there, I saw George laying on the couch with a missing ear and blood caked to the side of his head. Everyone looked at me and finally Remus broke the silence.

"Bailey...Mad-eye's dead" I looked at him in disbelief and my legs felt weak.
"No, uncle Moody is a fighter. He isn't dead. You're fooling me"
"Bailey, Mundungus disapparated, leaving Mad-eye to be hit with the killing curse" Tonks spoke lightly
"No" I dropped to my knees and clenched my fists at my side. "I'LL KILL HIM! I WILL KILL MUNDUNGUS FLETCHER!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, I leaned against the fireplace and let me tears flow freely.

Layla came out of Ginny's room and walked over to me. She looked at Tonks, Kingsley and me.
"Mumma. Where uncle Mooy?"
"He-he's at a friend's house" I gave a weak smile.
"Why mumma cryin?"
"Mumma just sad.."
"Why uncle Orge on the couch with a boo-boo?"
"Prank gone wrong dear" George said weakly.
"Aun Tonk hold me?" Layla said walking over to Tonks with outstretched arms, Tonks picked her up and carried her outside so she didn't have to see me cry anymore.

"Please uncle Moody...don't leave me" I whispered to myself.

A few months later I got a otter patronus in my kitchen, I didn't recognize the voice but what it said made my blood boil.
"Bailey, I've got Mundungus. Go to HQ" obviously a member of the Order, I apparated to see Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and some girl.
"Hey Ron, long-time-no-see"
"Wait Ron, you know her?" Harry asked
"Yeah, for a long time. That's Bailey Stone, Percy's girlfriend" Harry and the girl looked at me in shock.
"Percy has a girlfriend?" The girl questioned
"Yep, and a kid" Ron corrected
"Anyway, where the hell is Mundungus?" I snapped getting quite impatient.
"Should be here any second. But hold off on killing him, we need information first" Harry said crossing his arms.
"So, who are you?" I asked looking at the girl.
"Hermione Granger"
"Oh so you're the brightest witch of you're time"
"Well, I um-" there was a loud crack and Kreature appeared with another elf holding Mundungus.

"Hello Kreature" I greeted, he nodded back.
"Bailey!" Mundungus lunged at me but I pulled out my wand before he could get to me.
"You're worthless just like Mad-eye" my blood boiled and I stepped back before I could hit him because Harry needed information.

They talked for a while before I finally got permission.
"Hello Mundungus" I laughed
"Bailey, you don't want to do this"
"Oh but I do. Petrificus Totalus" I spoke slowly.
"This will be fun" I maniacally laughed
"Sectumsempra" a large bleeding gash appeared on his chest.
"Bye Mundungus, tell uncle Moody and Dumbledore I said hello. Visconfuto" just like that he was dead.

"Kreature, take him somewhere" Kreature disapparated with Mundungus' dead body.

"Good to see you, Ron, Harry. Nice to meet you Hermione" I apparated home with pride washing over me, I was happy I avenged uncle Moody.

"Hey Perce!" I said cheerfully walking into the kitchen
"Well someone's happy" he chucked trying to feed Layla.
"I. Killed. Mundungus" with those words Percy looked at me in shock.
"You did what?!"
"Killed Mundungus Fletcher. The one who killed uncle Moody"
"Uncle Mooy dead?" Layla asked looking confused.
"No baby, he's at a friend's house" I quickly said covering up what I'd just said.