Hey Dad!

"Right? Yeah. Bathroom. Bedrooms." Ben Wheeler showed his brother, Danny, around his apartment.
Danny nodded in approval. "Nice." Ben moved to the window.
"Views of other bedrooms and bathrooms." Danny nodded again.
"I really appreciate you letting me crash here, bud." He commented. Ben scoffed.
"Are you kidding? You're doing us a favor. No flush Tony just moved out last week." Danny was still a little concerned.
"You're sure this isn't a problem?" Ben shook his head, putting Danny on the shoulder.
"Seriously, the best day of my life was when I heard you got traded to the Rangers. You're family. My place is your place, man."
"Technically, it's my place." Their friend Tucker told them, carrying in a heavy box. "Okay, and next time I say, "hey, let me help you with that," let's try "no thanks, I got it."." That was when a girl of about twenty three years old came in panting. Tucker turned around. "Hey Brooke, let me help you with that!" He said as he reached to take the boxes.
"No thanks Tucker I've got it." She said, but he took the boxes anyway, then fell to the ground under their weight. She stood up straight and smiled down at him.
"I told you I had it." She said. Tucker made a face at her as he stood up, then turned to Danny.
"

You look like an eater. So, just so we're clear, the left side of the fridge is mine." That was when the door knocked.

"I got it." Brooke told them.
"Tucker, come on. My brother and my two best friends." Ben coaxed. "It's never gonna get any better than this. The four of us together, there's nothing that's gonna stop us."
"Except for maybe that." Brooke remarked, staring at the doormat.
"What is it?" Ben asked as he, Danny, and Tucker came over to find a baby girl sitting in a car seat on the doormat! "There's a baby on my doormat." Ben remarked.
"Where did it come from?" Tucker asked.
"I don't know. But whoever left it, they couldn't have gotten far." Danny told them, running off.
"Stay there, baby. Make sure she stays there!" Ben shouted at Brooke and Tucker as they ran after the mother. Brooke rolled her eyes.
"You three have only met the baby and you're already hopeless."

(So, I edited this chapter, actually using a script this time. Its still short, and broken, because its been a while since I've seen the first episode and forgot who said what, but I think its much better than it used to be! What do you guys think? Let me know below, and I'll see you next slime!)