Ben and Brooke's Date

Ben couldn't get over what he had thought about Brooke. And he kept thinking it too. Finally, he decided to ask her to dinner. So he sent Emma over to Bonnie's, Tucker over to Vanessa's, and Danny to Riley's so that he could have the whole apartment to himself. First, he made a turkey dinner with green beans and mashed potatoes and thick heavy gravy. He put a dark red tablecloth down and set a flower pot with dark red roses in it and candles. He played some classical music softley in the background amd spread out rose petals everywhere. He even got a bottle of red wine with fancy cups and everything and dressed nice for the occasion. He wore a dark red, button down shirt with jeans and brown loafers. Then he heard a knock at the door.
"Hello?" Brooke! She was here already! Ben quickly poured himself a glass of wine and lay on his side on the couch, propping his head up with his hand. "Ben are you home? You invited me over for dinner."
"It's open." He said casually. She walked in wearing a a white short sleeved button down shirt, skinny jeans, and white tennis shoes. She was awfully surprised to see Ben and the apartment in this sort of state.
"Whoa. Is Tucker having a date with Vanessa here or something?" She asked. Ben stood.
"No. Its just you and me tonight." He said. Then he set down his cup and brought over the bottle of wine.
"Would you like some?" He asked her. She nodded and hw poured her a glass, then handed it to her. She looked at him.
"What's this all about?" Ben looked at his feet and causallt chuckled.
"Oh well you know. We've just known each other since we were kids and we've never really tried the whole dating thing. I though tonight, why not?" She gave him a look.
"Is this because of what happened this morning with me in my night gown?" She asked accusingly. He shook his head.
"No of course not. Why would you think that?" She bought that, and he led her over to the table where they sat and ate the turkey. The turkey may have been a little undercooked, but Brooke was nice enough to not say anything. Then he led her over to the couch and put on a romantic movie. She curled up against him.
"Ben, I never thought this before, but I think I'm in love with you." She murmured sleepily. Ben covered her in a New York Rangers throw blanket and she fell asleep. Ben smiled and was sure he had found the right girl. Then he too fell asleep. And when Danny came home that night with Tucker, it was a bit of a shock. Tucker walked in first and almost screamed at the sight, but Danny, who gasped, covered Tucker's mouth and lifted him up on accident. The two of them looked at each other in shock as Danny took his hand away from Tucker's mouth. They never expected Ben and Brooke. Tucker looked from the two on the couch, then at Danny, then back, then at Danny again. Danny did the same thing.
"Oh hell no!" Tucker said as Danny dropped him. "Ben and Brooke! That cannot happen! They will break up and it will ruin our friendship!" But Danny thpught differently.
"C'mon Tucker. Give em a chance. Ben and Brooke have been searching for the right one for a long time. Maybe they were looking in all the wrong places." Then both men went to bed, Tucker still not believing that this would work.

●●●●●The Next Day●●●●●
When Ben and Brooke woke up, they found Danny in the kitchen getting orange juice and Tucker drinking coffee. When Danny saw them awake, he smiled.
"Morning Sleepyheads." He said teasingly. Ben smiled back at him, rubbing his eyes as Brooke sat upcand rubbed her eyes, yawning.
"Hey Danny. Hey Tuck. Brooke and I were just hanging out last night." Brooke looked at her watc and gasped.
"Shoot! I'm late! I gotta get to work!" Then she stood up and got ready to leave. Ben led her to the front door and she turned to him.
"Thanks for letting me hang out with you last night Ben. It was wonderful." Then she kissed him, just as Bonnie walked in with Emma.
"Oh HELL no!" She screeched. Brooke and Ben broke off their kiss and Brooke dashed out the door, leaving Ben in a daze.