I Think I Can See My Large Intestine

"All right, Brawlers, I'd like to propose a little pre-game toast." Ben called, holding up a bottle of beer to his teammates. "May we always remember that winning isn't everything, but having a full keg is. Game on!" They all cheered as Riley and Emma came around into the dugout. "Oh, hold up. I think we have a couple pinch hitters. Everyone, this is Riley and my daughter Emma." Ben introduced. "So if you're keeping score that's Wheeler, 1-0 in the unplanned-pregnancy game." Then he looked to Tucker. "Hey, Tuck, you wanna try some pop-ups while I get them settled?" Tucker shook his head.

"Oh, I'm good. I already ate." Ben grunted, and turned to Brooke, who had a bottle of water in her hand. For once, she had chosen to remain sober and drink water instead to help her stomach settle.

"I got this." She told Ben, before grabbing Tucker by the back of his shirt and pulling him out onto the field. "Come on, moron."

As soon as they left, Ben smiled at Riley and Emma. "I'm so glad you guys came down." Riley smiled back.

"I thought it'd be nice for Emma to see her daddy play. Hit a few over the fence." Ben chuckled.

"Clearly you've never seen me play, 'cause that's not exactly what I'm known for."

"Ben!" Tucker suddenly shouted, and came limping over the home plate attached to his foot. "Really? Glue on home plate." Ben laughed and pointed at Tucker.

"That's what I'm known for."

"Oh god!" Brooke ran behind the dugout, and you could hear her vomiting again. "Oh, that's ugly." She groaned, and Ben hurried over to see her hunched over, clutching her stomach, staring at a puddle of vomit on the ground.

"Brooke! You okay?" He asked, kneeling down beside her.

"I think I see my large intestine." She mumbled, falling over onto his leg. "Oh god, I'm sorry Ben." Ben just helped her up to her feet and let her lean on him.

"Its okay. I don't think you'll be able to play, though." She coughed.

"I can do it!" She choked fiercely. "Just let me get my water!" But Ben shook his head, bringing her back around and seating her on the bench, shooing away the gawking teammates.

"No, you need rest. I'll call my mom and see if she can pick you up." Brooke gave him a teary eyed glare, before pitching forward and throwing up viciously all over the ground. Ben just grabbed her hair and held it back for her, running her back.

"Thank you." She muttered as she sat back up. "Sorry about the dugout." Ben looked at the vomit that was surrounding both of their shoes.

"Its okay, we can just shovel into the grass." He insisted, and he motioned to Riley to text Bonnie. Brooke just as sat up and leaned up against him, looking miserable, her face red and sweaty.

"Seriously, thanks Ben. I don't know what I would do without you." Ben was a little surprised, but he put his arm around her and leaned his gently on hers.

"No worries, Brooke. I'm always going to be right there for you. I promise." That was when Bonnie showed up, panting.

"Okay! I came as fast as I could!" Riley furrowed her eyebrows.