Plan= Failed

"All right, Emma." Danny told her as he slung the diaper bag over his shoulder. "Think we've got everything." He looked to Tucker. "Do I really need to take all the baby stuff?" Tucker looked at him like he was crazy.

"Dude, you're gonna be gone for four or five hours. Just take a diaper and a bottle." Brooke raised her eyebrows from where she was standing, grabbing a bottle of water.

"Dude, you're gonna be gone for four or five hours." She repeated. "Take all the baby stuff." Danny shrugged.

"I don't think so. I mean, how much can a baby eat and poop in a few hours?" Tucker turned and watched as she took a swig from the bottle of water.

"Why are you drink water?" He asked. "You normally drink a beer before work." Brooke sighed.

"The boss said I'm not allowed to come to work drunk anymore." She muttered. "So, I'm going to start drinking water before work."

BABYSITTER

Later, Ben ended up getting a call from Danny at the store.

"Hey, man, what's going on?" He asked. 

"This plan is not working. I'm out of food, her diaper's history, and the new one's gonna blow any minute. And apparently there's some new rule about bringing babies into the locker room." Danny was practically in tears, then one of his teammates passed by him with all of his everything hanging out. He quickly threw his hand over Emma's eyes. "Hey, buddy, why don't you put a towel on or something? I got a baby over here. Rude!" Brooke over heard this, and pressed her ear up to the phone.

"He's naked?" She asked. "Send me a picture! Please send me a picture, Danny!" Ben pushed her away.

"Brooke, stop it!" Brooke crossed her arms.

"What? I've been trying to see those abs and packages ever since Danny became a professional hockey player! Hockey players are huge! And I'm not just talking about their uniforms." Ben rolled his eyes, then he went back to Danny. 

"You gotta get over here, now." Danny told him, not paying attention to Brooke.

"I-- I can't right now." Ben told him, before hanging up on him. Danny sighed, then called Tucker, who took on Emma for a little while, before calling Brooke instead.

"Hey, Tuck, what's going on?" She asked, stepping away from the bar.

"I cannot do this, okay?" He told her as he stood outside of the women's washroom. "I've got a lap full of pee, and it isn't even mine." Then he shouted into the washroom. "Hey! I could really use a diaper out here and I know one of y'all is holding." A woman passed by him. "$20 for a diaper, miss. Please? Baby or senior, at this point, it really don't matter. Where you going?" Brooke sighed, then ran to Ben.

"Ben, I'm going to go and get Emma from Tucker." She whispered. "I'll grab the diaper bag from the house, pick up a wig, and be back here to pretend to be the mom." Ben clasped his hands together like he was praying.

"Thank you so so much, Brooke!" She nodded, and was off.

BABYSITTER

Riley came running into the bar, where she found Emma sitting on the counter with Brooke wearing a wig and a pair of big sunglasses next to her.

"I'm sorry. I came as soon as I got your message. Is everything okay?" Ben nodded.

"Yeah, she's fine."

"Though he's been having to tell the boss that I'm the mom." Brooke whispered, adjusting the blonde wig that was very similar to Bonnie's hair. Riley inspected her drink.

"Double Margarita, rocks." She noted, nodding. "So, apparently, You're a bad mom with a drinking problem. " Brooke shrugged.

"Well, he's got the drinking problem down." She said, picking up the glass. "And the part about the bad mom... What the hell." Ben sighed. 

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. I just have to get this right." He told her, before smiling at Emma. "Don't worry, Emma. Daddy will figure this out." Then a lovely woman walked into the bar. "And he'll be right back. Can you watch Emma for a sec?" He asked the girls. 

Riley and Brooke turned around and looked at the girl as sat at a table. 

"Wow. Wouldn't have pegged her for a parenting expert." Riley told him. Brooke nodded in agreement.

"I'll drink to that." Then she looked in her cup. "Seriously, Ben, can I drink to that? My cup's empty." Ben refilled her cup, then turned to Riley.

"Please? Her name's Chloe. She comes in every Saturday for crab cakes. And if you've ever had ours, you'd know that's not why she's really here." He chuckled, then he saw Bonnie coming up outside. "Oh, crapballs." Brooke turned around, then grabbed Emma's car seat and dashed into a janitor's closet, just as Bonnie came in.

"Hey, Benji." She said, smiling, then looked around the bar. "Where's Brooke? I need my drinking buddy!" Ben chuckled.

"Actually, Mom, Danny forgot the diaper bag and needed some help, so Brooke is taking the initiative and running it up to him." Bonnie nodded, a little disappointed that she didn't get to make fun of him. 

"Ah, well. Good job, Benji." Ben smiled

"So as you can see, we've got this all under control. Did you want something?" Bonnie nodded, sitting down and picking up Brooke's drink.

"Yeah, I actually wanted to talk about that sweet little angel's future. I was thinking about redoing my will." She explained. "You know, setting up a college savings account. You know, you really can't be too proactive." Riley jumped up

"Actually I've been taking this estate planning class-"

"Oh my God. I just had an amazing idea." Bonnie interrupted her. Ben's eyes went wide with an idea.

"That Riley should help you with your estate planning, thus saving you money and giving her some real world experience? That is an amazing idea. Why don't you two discuss that while I go on break?" Then he hurried over to the closet to help get Brooke out so that she could sneak back to the apartment.