The Crazy Guy

Danny was a rather famous hockey player. And sometimes, famous people have crazy people that like them a LOT. One such guy, was called Tim Renner. Tim wasn't that bad, he was just really out of hand sometimes. And that got him into trouble a lot. His biggest problem with gettig out of hands was with how much he liked Danny. Danny was his favourite hockey player andnhe took that to an extent. He wanted to be able to be Danny's bodyguard. Tim was an exceptionally strong guy, and he wanted to be able to protect his favourite player. The thing was, Danny didn't WANT a bodyguard. He was happy being able to take care of himself. Unfortunately, Tim didn't like this and kept bothering Danny about it. He once even tackled Danny and had to be dragged away by security guards. Danny had told his friends about this and they had all agreed to help him. Then one day, Danny, Tucker, Ben, Riley, and Brooke went out for lunch. Bonnie had Emma and the four of them had gone to the bar where Ben and Brooke worked. That's when Tim showed up. When he walked in, all you heard was a high pitch squeal.
"DANNY WHEELER!!!" Then he ran over, as if to give Danny a hug, but Ben stopped him.
"No way buddy." He said. Tim looked confused at them.
"Who are you all? Why are you with the famous Danny Wheeler?" They all looked at each other.
"His best friend." Riley said, pointing to Danny.
"His brother." Said Ben, also pointing at Danny.
"Their roommate." Tucker said, pointing the brothers.
"His girlfriend." Brooke said lastly, pointing at Ben. Tim looked befuddled at them, then grabbed both Riley and Brooke's wrists, pulling them over beside him.
"Hey!" Riley shouted.
"What the hell!" Brooke yelped. Both girls were trying to free themselves, but Tim worked out.
"Let em go, Tim!" Ben shouted, angrily. Danny stepped up.
"I'll only let them go if I can be your bodyguard!" Tim shouted at Danny. Danny looked at the girls. The woman he had a crush on forever and his best friend.
"Don't do it Danny!" Brooke shouted.
"Ben! Call the cops!" Riley shouted. Ben pulled out his phone,  but as he did, Tim ran out of the bar, dragging Riley and Brooke out with him.
"He's getting away!" Tucker shouted.
"Oh no he's not!" Danny pulled Tucker on his back piggyback style, grabbed Ben's wrist and dragged him out of the bar while Ben called the police. Meanwhile, Tim has brought the girls to a white van, where he tied them together back to back and had thrown a sack over their heads so that they couldn't see.
"You're crazy!" Brooke screamed as Tim got into the driver's seat and started to drive away. But when he looked in his review mirror, all he saw was Danny, and Tucker, and Ben, in the car behind him. They were catching up!
"Aw crap!" He hit the pedal as hard as he could, but it didn't seem fast enough.
"Ya know ladies? This ain't worth it. I'm gonnanhave to drop ya off here." Then he threw a brick on the gas pedal, reached back, and opened the back door of the van! Riley and Brooke screamed as they flew out of the back of the van and onto the road, the can driving away. Danny stopped the car just before it hit them and the three guys ran over to their friends. When they lifted the sack,  they found both girls with their hair destroyed, Brooke with a cut on her forehead, and Riley with a split lip. And both of their legs were hurt. Ben picked up Brooke bridal style and gave her a peck on the lips while Danny did the same to Riley, but without the peck. They took to girls to the hospital to get stitched up. While they were there, the guys saw on the TV that Tim was arrested and taken to a mental institution. They all sighed in relief in unison. Then they saw Brooke and Riley both coming out with crutches and they all went home. It had been a long day.