The Master Plan

Danny was too tired to do anything that morning, so instead of getting up to get the milk out of the refrigerator, he picked up Emma's bottle that was sitting on the counter and poured some of the milk from there into his coffee. Tucker, who was standing nearby looked at him in disgust.
"That's disgusting." Danny offered the bottle.
"Want some?" Tucker considered this for a moment, then nodded.
"Hit me." Just as he poured some of it into his cup, Brooke walked into the apartment with a bag.
"Hey!" she greeted lightheartedly. "Where's Ben? I got him something that'll help him with Emma." Danny and Tucker looked at her.
"What'd you get him?" Danny asked. Brooke reached into the bag and pulled out another bag that was brown with pink stripes and green along the seams. the straps were decorated with cartoon bees and butterflies. The two men looked at her, confused.
"

Why did you put a bag inside of a bag?" Tucker asked. Brooke groaned.

"It's a diaper bag, duh!" she said. "I bought it so that Ben wouldn't have to carry all of Emma's bottles and diapers in a shopping bag like he's been doing. Milk keeps getting all over the diapers." That's when Ben walked in with Emma.
"See? Constantly learning something new." He announced to the three of them. "Today's lesson: Always get dressed for work after you give the baby a bath." Brooke set the diaper bag on the floor, smiling as she headed for the kitchen.
"That should have been a given there, Ben!" Ben rolled his eyes, then brought Emma over to the three of them.
"Say good morning to Tucker, Brooke, and your Uncle Danny."
"Hi, baby." Brooke said in a baby voice as the three of them babbled at her.
"Okay, so I think we're officially out of everything with the word "baby" in it. Where's the list?" They all looked at him, confused.
"What list?" Tucker asked, and Ben's smile fell.
"The one we should have started before we ran out of everything." Tucker groaned inwardly.
"

Why can't you just ask your mom to go pick up some stuff?" Ben shook his head.

"Oh, no no no no no. There will be no asking the mom anything. She already thinks I'm making a huge mistake, that I'm too irresponsible. So I'd like to get a handle on this before she hits me with a giant "I told you so." Brooke raised her eyebrows, and Danny nodded.
"Then get ready to be smacked, because I'm pretty sure she's on her way over." Ben's eyes went wide.
"What? Here, now? Why do you think that?"
"Because when I told her you decided to keep Emma, all I heard was "Oh, dear lord," the phone hit the floor and tires squealing, so I kind of put two and two together." Danny explained, and Ben began panicking.
"Okay. Uh, we gotta clean up. No, change the baby. No, I just did that." Brooke snapped her fingers.
"I got it! A schedule!" Ben pointed at her, setting Emma down on the floor.
"She's crazy about having a plan. Okay, I've got a day shift, so I can be home by 6:00." Danny and Tucker shook their heads.
"Sorry, but I'm heading down to the rink." Danny explained.
"And it's emasculation Saturday with Vanessa. I think we're sham shopping." Tucker told him. Ben turned to Brooke, and she shook her head.
"Sorry, but I've got the afternoon shift." Ben sighed.
"I want to show her I can be a good dad." Then he turned to look at Emma, but.. "Where's Emma?" All four of them began running around the small apartment, calling for her.
"Emma?"
"Emma?"
"Baby baby baby."
"She's not a dog, Tucker!"
"Where's the baby? Where's the baby? Emma?"
"Emma?" Finally, Tucker shouted
"Found her!" He called. "Under the table. Wait, here is my retainer. I have been looking everywhere for this." Brooke smacked him upside the head.
"Okay. Be careful." Ben told Danny and Tucker, who each went to either ends of the coffee table, Brooke rollingunder and pushing up so that Ben could reach under and get Emma out. "It's okay." Ben comforted Emma, just as the voice they'd all been dreading came floating through the door.
"Knock knock, child services." Bonnie came into the room, and saw the scene. It looked pretty bad. "Yeah, you really should get used to hearing that." Ben chuckled, the other three grinning.
"Just playing a little hide and seek." He told her, then pretended to be surprised at holding Emma. "Oh, there you are, Emma! You're such a good hider." Bonnie rolled her eyes, shutting the door.
"Honey, she's not hiding, she's trying to escape." She said. "But don't you worry, little Emma. Your fairy grandmother is here to save you." Ben stood up and Danny and Tucker went to set down the coffee table.
"Emma doesn't need to be saved. I've got this under control."
"Guys! Let me out!" Brooke shouted, and Danny and Tucker had to run back and lift the coffee table off of her. Bonnie just sighed.
"Once again, it's going to be up to me to bail you out. At least this time, I don't have to fly to Mexico." Ben grinned at the memory.
"That was a good trip." Tucker and Brooke exchanged looks, then shrugged. They couldn't agree more.
Bonnie sighed again. "You know I hate to say "I told you so," but--" Ben stopped her.
"Mom, there is gonna be no "I told you so" this time. You know, unless it's me saying it to you." Bonnie crossed her arms.
*So you're telling me you've worked out a plan to take care of this baby." Ben scoffed.
"Yeah. I was just working it out with the guys and Brooke." Bonnie's eyes went wide with exaggerated shock.
"Oh."
"Just give me a second." Ben told her, then pulled Danny, Tucker, and Brooke into a huddle. "Please help me." There was a bunch of whispering, then..
"Fine." Ben told her, as they turned back to face her.
"I've got her this morning." Danny told her.
"And I am taking her out this afternoon from twelve to three." Tucker threw in.
"I get her from three to six." Brooke added.
"And I've got her tonight, which is what we like to call a plan!" Ben said lastly with flourish, then went into his bedroom to change for work.
"Yeah, hold up there, Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy." Bonnie told the other three. "Just so you know, if anything happens to my granddaughter, you're all dead. Which is what I like to call a threat!" They just gulped in unison.

(Edited)