Pain, Sorrow, Hand Turkies and Alcohol

"Okay, Emma. All aboard the Tucker train." Tucker told Emma as she sat on his back. "Tucka-tucka tucka-tucka-" he sputtered out when he saw her unimpressed expression. "Look, baby, I ain't got nowhere else to be. We can do this all day, okay?" That was when the door opened, and Brooke came running.

"Gangway!" She shouted, throwing a box onto the floor and hurrying into the bathroom. "Somethings not sitting well!" And she slammed the door shut, and all you could hear was her coughing something up.

"Okay, I'm out." Bonnie told Tucker, coming in and not realizing what Brooke had done. "Oh my God, moving is exhausting."

"Especially if you're actually carrying things." Ben told her, coming in with a few more boxes.

"Coming through." Danny grunted, carrying even more boxes. "Biceps burning." He groaned, setting the boxes down. "Not quite as in shape as I look." Tucker set Emma in her playpen, shaking his head quickly.

"Oh-hell-to-the-no. What is all of this stuff? She is not moving in here. I've already got Brooke practically barfing up that baby in my bathroom. I don't need this!"

"Wait, Brooke's getting sick?" Ben asked, looking towards the bathroom door as it swung open, and Brooke stepped out.

"I'm good!" She called, walking over. "Something just was not sitting right inside!"

"Yeah, like Ben's kid." Tucker muttered under his breath, soft enough for Brooke not to hear.

"Oh relax, peanut." Bonnie told him. "These are just a few cherished memories that I've saved from my boys' childhood."

"Also known as crap-she-couldn't-unload- at-the-garage-sale." Ben told her as Danny brought in more boxes.

"Not crap." Danny told him. "These boxes represent a lifetime of awesomeness." Ben gave him a look from where he was making sure Brooke was okay.

"And we'd all hate to forget how awesome you are."

"Peewee league?" Brooke asked, holding up a larger trophy. "Really?" That was when Ben got a good look at what was inside the boxes.

"Wait. Are these all filled with Danny's trophies? 'Cause, you know, I accomplished a few things growing up as well." Bonnie smiled and patted his back.

"Oh, if only they gave awards for making fake ID's." Brooke grinned.

"I still have a few of mine." She told Ben, and they both smiled at each other. "Remember all that crap we used to do?" She sniffed and wiped her eye, and Ben internally began panic.

"Are-are you crying?" He asked, praying it wasn't a mood swing. She shook her head.

"No, its the dust!" She told him, sneezing, a tear running down her cheek. "I'm allergic, you dick, you knew this!"

"Brooke, sweetie..." Bonnie tried, but Brooke just ran to the bathroom again, clutching her stomach. Bonnie sighed, then turned to Ben. "And I saved some of your stuff too, honey." Ben gave her a look, then reached into a box of Danny's trophies and pulled out two pieces of paper.

"Uh, yeah, ah. A picture I painted in kindergarten and a Thanksgiving hand turkey?" Bonnie shrugged defensively.

"I'm sorry, honey. I can't be expected to keep track of everything."

"Hey, where are my college trophies?" Danny called from the hallway.

"Downstairs, backseat." She called back, forgetting she was supposed to be fibbing to Ben. "The boxes should be color-coded and dated. And grab Brooke's too! They're labelled!" Ben's eyebrows rose.

"You saved Brooke's trophies? What did she even do?"

"I was on the dance team, the cheerleading squad, and three school plays, dipshit." Came Brooke's low voice as she stumbled over to the couch and plopped down. "I didn't spend all of my high school years with you." Tucker came out of the kitchen with a bowl that had a plastic bag in it and handed it to Brooke, who took it with a balking look.

"Just in case." She groaned and laid down on the couch, while Tucker patted Ben's back. "Hey, man, don't feel bad, okay? She didn't save his hand turkey."

"Look! My hand turkey!" Danny shouted suddenly, and Ben sighed.

"Ben, can I have a beer?" Brooke asked with pleading eyes.

"Brooke, you just vomited everything you had inside of you." He told her. "I think a beer is the last thing you need." She pouted her lip, laying on her back.

"But I wanna beer!" She fussed, kicking her legs up into the air. "I wanna drown myself in my pain and sorrow and alcohol."

"What sorrow?" Danny asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Just sorrow in general." She told them, flopping one arm to the side. "Just, the sorrow that is life in general, and the pain that it brings! That, and its been a hot minute since the last time I had any alcohol, and I think that this is where I am proving how bad of an alcoholic I am." Ben chuckled, and messed with her hair like she was a little kid.

"How about some water instead, Miss Alcoholic?" She nodded, not looking up.

"I guess that it will have to do." Ben chuckled, before heading to the kitchen to get her a glass, while Danny and Bonnie went to get more boxes out of the car, and Tucker hurried over to Ben.

"Dude, she needs to see a doctor or something, because if there is a human inside of her, it is not a happy human!" He hissed, and Ben shook his head.

"No! We swore that we would wait for her to tell us! Which should hopefully be soon!"

"Aw, look at Emma!" Brooke exclaimed suddenly, looking into the playpen. "She's s-s-so cute!" Brooke began crying again, then ran for the bowl, and Ben considered what Tucker said.

"Well, maybe a check up wouldn't kill her."