Capítulo 3

Steve and Natasha were sleeping when Natasha began to stir in bed. She let out a groan that ended up waking Steve.

Steve took on her face.

S: Natasha.

Steve whispered trying to get her to wake up, he failed. He grabbed her arms and shook her lightly.

Natasha woke up screaming and shaking badly, she looked at Steve frightened.

Bucky woke up too with Natasha cries and knocked on their door.

B: Steve? Is everything okay over there?

Steve looked at Natasha, ran a hand over her face and whispered.

S: It was just a bad dream, Natasha.

Steve now spoke louder to Bucky.

S: It's okay, it was just a nightmare that Nat had. You can go back to sleep.

Natasha was still with the images of her nightmare in her head, but she was relieved to be awake.

Steve pushed her lightly, making her lie down again. He gave her a peck on the lips.

S: Do you want to lie on top of me?

Natasha could only move her head positively. Steve lay on her side and reached out to her, Natasha curled over Steve.

S: It's Okay, baby.

Steve stroked her hair until she fall asleep again, he didn't sleep, he take care of her sleep for hours.

...

It was daylight, Steve didn't realize that he fell asleep and looked around and had no Natasha in the room.

Steve sat up in bed and heard a noise in the bathroom. He got up and went after her. Natasha was finishing brush her teeth. Steve hugged her from behind and Natasha turned her face to be able to give him a peck.

S: Good morning. Are you better?

N: Yes, thank you.

S: Do you want to tell me about the dream?

N: No, I... I don't remember...

Said Natasha in a weird way, she moved out from Steve's arms, returning to the room. Steve didn't pursue the matter, it wasn't the first time she had nightmares, but it seemed they were more frequent recently.

S: I have to go to the base, I have a mission today.

Natasha was getting dressed, she had just taken a bath.

N: Do you?

S: Natasha, you're pregnant.

N: Keep your voice down! Again with this conversation?

Said Natasha, enraged.

S: You're not going to mission, being pregnant.

N: Okay, you can stop me from going to your mission, but not SHIELD's and I bet Fury has something for me. What do you prefer? Me working for SHIELD or with you?

Steve didn't answer, now he was angry too. He closed the bathroom door and went to bathe.

Natasha left the room and saw Sam and Bucky drinking coffee.

N: God, are you still here?

Sam: We're outgoing, but we thought Steve would get upset if we left without saying goodbye.