Capítulo 18

Bucky, Sam, Steve and Natasha arrive at dawn on Clint's farm. Clint and Laura received them as soon as they arrived, and indicated their rooms.

The next morning, Steve woke up and looked at Natasha. He squinted to assess it better, and looked to her belly, then to her face again.

Steve stroked her face and Natasha woke at the same time, in a fright.

N: Steve! What? Damn you.

S: I'm sorry, I... You were so still I wasn't sure you were breathing.

Natasha looked at him, making negative with her head and showing impatience.

S: I'm sorry. How are you feeling?

Natasha yawned.

N: I feel good, a little tired, but I think it's because I'm hungry.

Natasha looked at Steve and felt her heart melt and warm, Oh she missed those blue eyes! Natasha touched Steve's face.

S: I was so worried about you.

N: I know. I am happy to be with you again.

Steve smiled gently and slowly put his lips on hers, giving a long and affectionate peck on her lips.

N: He is moving.

Steve put his hand on Natasha's belly and felt his heart warm.

S: A lot.

Natasha smiled.

N: It's a boy.

Steve looked confused.

N: The doctor confirmed.

Steve kissed Natasha's belly.

S: I couldn't be happier now.

Natasha stroked his face again.

N: I'm hungry.

S: Let's go down.

Natasha and Steve bathed, dressed and walked in the dining room holding hands. Laura was with Francis on her lap, she was breastfeeding him and she smiled to see Steve and Natasha.

L: I think you are the most beautiful couple I've ever seen.

C: What? What about us, honey?

Clint said as he helps Nathaniel to eat cereal.

L: Come, seat, eat.

Natasha and Steve sat down.

N: Sorry I haven't waked earlier to help you, Laura.

L: No problem! You will just rest here.

S: Thank you, Laura.

C: Not you, Cap We have plenty of work to do here.

Bucky joined them. And 10 minutes later Sam Wilson appeared, using a jeans overalls and a plaid shirt underneath.

N: Are you going to milking cow, Sam?

Everyone started laughing.

Sam: Funny, it was the only outfit that Clint had to lend me. But actually that is quite comfortable.

S: Sam when you and bucky return to the base, I need you to report me all Tony's up with the registry.

N: Is that still a thing?