Capítulo 34

Hill began to control herself and try to think how to rescue James, but rescue James from what? She didn't know what had happened. Anyway how she lost James like that? Her mission was simple, keep the children alive.

Hill wondered how she would tell Natasha, that she had lost her son, it was better for Hill disappear from the face of the earth.

H: Okay, Maria. Think! First of all, I must warn T'Challa. I can't waste time with nervousness, I need to act, is he gone 1 hour? It must be, then he is not that far from the palace. I will rescue James.

Maria went to the King's room and knocked on the door. Nobody answered, so Maria hit more often and stronger. T'Challa opened the door and looked at Maria, indignantly.

H: We have a problem, I don't know how it happened. I...

TC: Calm down, what happened?

H: I lost James!

Hill was shaking.

TC: What are you talking about?

H: He should be in the room with Torunn and when I went to check them both, he was gone! The nanny wasn't there, the balcony door was open, somebody took James. We have to go after him.

Ororo: Honey, who is it?

TC: Hill. She thinks she lost James.

O: But James is right here.

Hill's eyes widened and she broke into the room, leaving T'Challa again indignantly.

H: JAMES!

James was fast asleep in bed with the queen.

H: B-b-but what!? How did he get here?

O: He came walking and asked to sleep with me, he is very needy, Hill. I allowed, I didn't warn you, because I thought you were asleep.

H: He scared me to death! I thought... I thought...

TC: No one gets in Wakanda without my knowledge. I said they would be safe here and my word is law. Today they tried in fact, to invade the city, but we hold them before.

H: Oh my God, so they know the location of the children! We have to get them out of here.

TC: Did not you hear what I said? They are safe here. After all I protect them as if they were my son and daughter.

H: Can I... Can I take him to his room?

Ororo was afraid to wake James, but Hill wouldn't leave their room without him, she was too nervous.

O: You can pick him up.

Hill came up and took James in her arms, with some difficulty, because now he weighs much more than before. She pressed James against herself, to make sure that he was really there and safe.

TC: Great, now I can sleep in my own bed. Who ever heard of a king sleeping in a couch!

Hill retired and took James back to his room. She placed him beside Torunn. Hill went to the balcony to close the door, but she saw in the darkness of the forest what appeared to be a mirror. The mirror movements left no doubt that it was someone she knew, it's an old code used by SHIELD. Hill looked at the children sleeping and decided to investigate.

Once Hill went into the forest, she felt a shadow behind her. She turned ready to shoot, which prevented it was the shock of seeing a familiar face.