Capítulo 6

Natasha was sleeping so heavy that when they landed, they tried to wake her, but it was in vain. Steve carried her in his arms to the car and then to his apartment.

Natasha woke in Rogers bedroom and was surprised for not remember how she got there. She looked around and Steve wasn't there. Natasha decided to find him.

As soon as she set her foot on the ground, she felt a strong dizziness and a terrible sickness, she ran to the bathroom, but ended up knocking a lamp on the floor while running. Natasha vomited a lot.

Steve heard the noise of things falling in the room and walked over to check her. He put his hand on her back, worried.

S: Natasha.

N: Not now.

Natasha vomited even more. She didn't want to be seen sick like that, even by Steve.

She pushed him and he insisted on staying.

S: Natasha let's go to the hospital now.

N: No! I'll be fine.

S: Or we're going to the hospital, or I'll bring Cho here.

N: Leave me alone.

S: Sorry, Nat but I will not leave you. I care about you and the baby.

Natasha was going to complain but as she turned, she looked into Steve's eyes. Damned eyes, Natasha thought. Her heart melted.

N: I'm fine, really. Pregnancy is like that, Steve.

S: But you seem to get sick more than Pepper when she was pregnant. Perhaps the shot...

N: No... The shot was in my arm and it was grazed. It has nothing to do with pregnancy.

S: Natasha.

Natasha put her hand resting on Steve's chest.

N: I'm fine, believe me. We are fine.

Steve leaned over to kiss her, but she turned her face away.

N: I have to brush my teeth first.

Steve smiled.

Natasha brushed her teeth, took a shower and got dressed. She met Steve drawing in the room.

N: Steve do we have cornflakes?

S: No, I don't eat that stuff.

N: I need to eat cornflakes.

S: But I don't have, Natasha.

N: I'm sick for days, getting dizzy, vomiting and when I say that I want cornflakes, the least you can do is go out and buy me some, since this is your fault.

Steve was about to open his mouth to discuss the guilt, but he reconsidered because it wasn't a good idea, anyway since Natasha is very sensitive.

Steve picked up his jacket and was leaving when Natasha called him.

N: Steve.

S: Huh?

Steve turned to see her.

Natasha approached him, stood on her tiptoe and took a long peck on his lips. When she removed her lips from his, she looked very closely in his eyes and Steve could remember that every fight they have were worth it, because of these abruptly and unexpected kisses from her. It doesn't have a day that he is not angry with her and does not have a day that he don't fall desperately in love with her again. It was a vicious cycle.