Capítulo 29

Steve was very upset with Natasha, but he couldn't help but be worried after her reaction. He loves her very much and see her suffering like that, hurts him too. He excused himself and left the room in search of her. As he left, he ran into someone unexpected.

Sharon Carter. Sharon was back, Steve didn't know if he should greet her or ignore her presence, she probably would slap him. Steve was standing there in front of her, speechless.

Sharon: Captain.

S: Sharon.

Sharon: How are you?

S: Fine.

Sharon: Somebody must already said that you are a terrible liar. I know what happened.

S: How are you?

Sharon: I needed a time after Peggy's death, a time to know myself better me.

S: You look better.

Sharon: And I am. I have to go. See you around.

Sharon smiled and left him, Steve left the building searching for Natasha.

...

Natasha went to Steve's apartment, she was furious. She ran up the stairs, grabbed a suitcase in the closet of Steve, took absolutely everything she had in his apartment. Now she wants to hurt him too, if he was not a man to break up with her right, she is a woman to do so.

Natasha left the apartment, and for her surprise, in the Ruby's floor, Juliana and Bucky were coming out of the Ruby's apartment. Natasha was upset and embarrassed, she looked at them and did not greet them. She ran down stairs, got in the car and drive away from there.

Natasha didn't notice that across the street, a guy wearing a long coat and hat watched her all the time. Anger distracted her senses.

- I found her. I'm going after her.

The man said through his listening-in on his wrist. The man was passing informations to Baron Zemo.

Baron Zemo had his hideout in the city's sewers, so he wouldn't arouse suspicion. Baron Zemo walked to his partner and smiled at him.

- The attack came to nothing. They are not fighting each other.

B.Z: That's what you think.

- But we need the fight to get physical.

B.Z: You can sort another attack, this time attack the government. Make it look like it was the Avengers.

- Understood.

The man gave a sinister smile and left. The man went to the hospital where Carol was hospitalized, he knew that Jessica and Carol were very close friends. The man arrived at the hospital and he was passing through reception, without speaking to anyone. The receptionist ran to him.

- Sir, sir, you need to identify.

The man just turned to her and smiled.

- Sorry, Dr. Brown, I-I... didn't recognize you.

The man just smiled and continued down the hall. Upon arriving at Carol's room, he saw that only Jessica was with Carol. Carol was asleep. He walked over and Jessica got up as soon as she realized his presence.

- Forgive me.

J: Are you lost, sir?

- Actually, I came here to remind you to forget.