Capítulo 23

A few days later, it was late at night, Natasha was taking a shower and heard James cry, Steve told Natasha that was going to check James.

James went quiet on Steve's lap, Steve sat in the rocking chair and started talk with James. When Natasha left the room, she put a black nightdress silk. It was short and provocative, but was the only one she had to wear.

Natasha arrived at James's bedroom door and heard Steve talking to James, she made no noise, she came back in the room, picked up her cellphone and went back where they were and took several pictures. She posted one on Instagram with the hashtag #AmericanDaddy, #AmericanDaddy. All avengers liked the photo, Carol and Jess put hearts as comments, Clint commented "Big Head" and Sam said "Best godson".

Natasha leaned against the door and coughed to warn her presence.

Steve looked her up and down, he almost choked when he saw her wearing that nightdress.

S: Wow, Natasha, you're making this so much harder than already is.

N: What?

S: You can't dress like that, I can't resist.

N: It's the only thing I have to wear here.

James started to cry again.

S: I bet it is hungry, but the milk is over.

N: Oh, боже мой (Oh, my God!)

S: I'll go get more. Take him.

Steve stood up and handed James for Natasha.

N: No, you will not leave me alone with him in that state.

S: Nat, he is hungry, I have to go.

Steve left the bedroom and Natasha followed him to the living room.

N: Don't delay, please.

S: I won't. Everything is gonna be fine.

Steve picked up the wallet and keys and ran to the pharmacy, to buy special milk for newborn.

Meanwhile, Natasha tried to calm James, but he seemed even more nervous now, and began to scream.

Natasha got desperate, he don't stop screaming and he was shaking his little arms and legs.

N: James Rogers, I will not tolerate such behavior! You stop with this right now!

Amazingly fact, James stopped crying when he heard Natasha scream at him, he only had eyes filled with tears.

N: Great! So we'll get along. Good boy.

Natasha was proud of herself, but James started to pout. His lips began to tremble, he opened his mouth and began to cry even louder.

N: Oh my God!!!

Natasha heard knocks on the door when she opened it was Mrs. Johnson.

N: RUBY!

Natasha breathed relief.

R: What's going on, dear?

N: He's hungry, Steve went out to buy milk and James won't stop crying. I yelled and he cried even more.

Ruby took James in her arms and rocked him slowly, tapping on his leg.

R: There, there, James... It's Okay.