Capítulo 4

Steve, Bucky, Sam and Natasha flew to Kenya, Africa. From the airport, they were by jeep to the village. The city was small, but it had a lot of people and a big informal market.

Sam kept taking selfies with all that natural and lush landscape. He did Steve and Natasha take a selfie with him.

Natasha was a little uncomfortable because Bucky keep staring at her in a strange and quiet way.

N: Stop the car.

Everyone looked to Natasha. The Jeep was bouncing around a lot, which made Natasha sick.

N: Stop, stop now.

The driver stopped the car. Natasha opened the door and went behind the jeep and started vomiting. Steve was behind her, he put his hand on her back.

S: Are you okay?

Natasha extended her thumb to indicate she was ok. She ran her hand over her mouth and looked at Steve.

S: That's why I said it was better for you not come, Natasha.

N: I'm fine. The jeep is shaking a lot. I'll be better when we get to the hotel.

S: Come on, I'll give you some water.

Steve and Natasha went back inside the car. Steve gave a canteen with fresh water for Natasha.

Sam: Hey, I drank and you who gets sick? Are you hungover?

S: No, she will be alright.

Natasha laid her head on Steve's shoulder and fell asleep during the 3-hour trip.

It was early evening when they arrived at the hotel. Well it is not a luxury hotel, it was actually quite cheap. The only one complaining about it was Sam who said he wasn't going to stay if there's no clean sheets.

Sam shared a room with Bucky, Steve and Natasha were in the next room.

S: I'll have something for us to eat.

N: Ask only for you, I don't feel like eating now.

S: Natasha, you are hours without eating.

N: I'm sick, I can't eat.

S: How about I order a soup, very light. At least a few spoonfuls. You are eating for two, right.

Natasha said neither yes nor no, she go bathe, while Steve asked the food.

Once Natasha left the bathroom and saw the food on the tray, she returned to the bathroom and vomited again.

N: Steve, please, that smell. Go eat outside, please.

S: I'll eat at Sam's room then. Will you be fine?

N: Yes, now go, please.

Steve went to Sam's room. Natasha looked in the mirror and noticed she was a little pale and sweating. She washed her face, dried up and went to bed.

When Steve came back to the room, Natasha was already asleep, he decided not to wake her, he would make her eat something in the morning.

The next morning, Steve woke up and saw Natasha sitting at a table, having breakfast. And what a breakfast! Cake, cookies, breads, eggs, bacon, juices, pancakes and coffee. Natasha was eating everything.

Steve looked at her, dumbfounded.

N: Good morning, soldier.

Said Natasha in a great mood.