Capítulo 32

Steve and Natasha are watching each other for the last ten seconds that seemed to be minutes.

For Steve, Natasha was quite different, but it wasn't only because the long hair that she has now, it's her gaze and the way she moves, they were very mechanical.

Steve was really missing her and he only knew how much he missed her now, that he is facing her, he was itching to hold her in his arms, kissing those lips and never let her go, ever again.

Steve decided that he likes her hair long like that, he wanted to smell that hair right now, but Natasha looks so cold that prevented him from running towards her, but that's okay, because Natasha walked slowly toward him and she didn't look away from his eyes as she walked. The little breeze that circulated around the warehouse, made her hair move gracefully.

Steve was breathless as he always is when Natasha stares in his eyes for more than 3 seconds. I think Steve's heart never hit so fast like that before.

Natasha stopped in front of Steve, her body lightly touching his. Steve had his head tilted down, so he could look in her eyes, but she is so closely, he couldn't help but stare at her lips. Gosh, Steve miss those lips so much, he could feel his mouth throbbing by the desire of kissing her.

Natasha looked at the neck and chest of Steve and then looked up into his eyes again.

Steve couldn't wait anymore, to feel the warmth of her body, feel her breath touching his skin and do nothing, it was too much to bear. Steve wrapped his arms around her waist, putting the shield to protect her back and pressed his lips against to hers.

Natasha kissed him back, she involved Steve's neck with one hand and made Steve walking back without interrupting the kiss. She leaned on him, making Steve leans his back on a bench, which was actually a treadmill for products.

Natasha took off her lips from Steve's. Steve looked at Natasha and she has a tiny, almost imperceptible, smile on her face.

Steve took some time to realize why she was smirking that. How did he not noticed he were bleeding? Steve looked down and noticed he had been stabbed below the chest, he looked completely shocked and Natasha had an empty look.

S: Natasha. Why?

Natasha looked at him without understanding why he's talking to her, Natasha was preparing to take her weapon, but she froze when she looked deeper into Steve's eyes. She hesitated.

Steve noticed that there's something wrong with her and he lifted his hand to reach her face. When he was about to reach her face, Steve noticed that Natasha was in tears and with trembling lips.

Steve heard a shot and saw Natasha bow. She was wounded in the arm, they both looked in the direction of where the shot came and they saw Sharon with a gun.

It was enough to pull the trigger in Natasha's mind. She kicked Steve's neck, who fell lying on the floor.

Natasha straddled Steve and she was mad with rage, she clasped her hands on the knife and was trying to hit Steve desperately. Steve was injured and it was difficult to him to move and protect himself from Natasha blows. Steve reached out his hand trying to get his shield back, that's was when he saw Sharon pointing the gun at the head of Natasha.

S: Sharon, no!

It did not help, Sharon fired, but Natasha was more fast, she sprained Sharon's, who ended up shooting at the roof.

When Sharon knelt because of the pain, Natasha stood behind her, held her chin and her forehead and Natasha was about to wring her neck, but Steve grabbed Natasha by the waist and threw her to the ground. The two rolled on the ground with the coup. Steve was in pain and couldn't get up. Natasha went to him again and managed to stab his shoulder, she just not stabbed him anymore because Steve put the shield in front of him and with the blow, Natasha dislocated her wrist.