Capítulo 15

♫ These four lonely walls have changed the way I feel

The way I feel, I'm standing still

And nothing else matters now, you're not here

So where are you? I've been callin' you, I'm missin' you

Where else can I go? Where else can I go?

Chasin' you, chasin' you

Memories turn to dust, please don't bury us

I got you, I got you ♪

...

Natasha was now in the 7th month of pregnancy, she barely stay awake. And when she is awake it is only to vomit, bleeding or in pain.

Sam knocked on Natasha's door. He opened the door and Natasha was awake and very pale. Sam stood aside and let Bucky pass.

Bucky took a fright when he saw who was in the room of that hospital.

B: Why did you bring me here, Sam?

N: Потому что я спросил (Because I asked).

Bucky looked at Natasha, confused and not sure if he should be there or not, even more than Steve is not there. Bucky approached the stretcher.

N: Sam, leave us alone, please.

Sam didn't want and he was very upset, he actually was suspicious of this meeting. Natasha made him swear not to tell Steve, and made him swear by her baby and his mother.

Sam retired and closed the door.

B: Я знал, о ребенке. Мне очень жаль. Я не хочу, чтобы это случилось (I know about the baby. I'm sorry. I didn't want this had happened).

N: It's not your fault.

Natasha was breathing with some difficulty, her lips were very dry, she began to cough.

Bucky took a glass of water and helped her drink.

N: Thank you. I called you because I need you to promise me something.

B: What?

N: You have to protect Steve.

B: He's not talking to me since that day.

N: Doesn't matter. He loves you and believes you, that's why he is so upset. But he needs you and will need even more when I'm gone.

B: Natasha.

N: James, listen to me. This fight about the registry will be very dangerous. I need you to protect Steve and my son. Promise me you will keep both alive.

Natasha was serious.

Bucky nodded. Bucky turned to leave the room.

N: James.

Bucky turned and looked at her.

N: It's like I used to call you, right?

Bucky consented to the head and his gaze didn't deny that he was happy for Natasha remember him.