Capítulo 35

Natasha begins to regain consciousness, she shook her head and blinked repeatedly, she turned her head toward the body of Rogers, he was still conscious and he looked at her, despite the crowd surrounding his body, he could look she in the eyes.

Natasha stared deeply in his eyes and Rogers wasn't looked with hatred to her, instead of it, he looked at her with love, so much love because now he knows that his Natasha is back, he knows that, that woman standing on the ground with teary eyes is the one he loves.

Steve gave a small smile looking at Natasha, the same look he always gives to her to say it's okay. Steve was leaving in peace.

A tear trickled down Natasha's face as she looked at Steve, she closed her eyes tightly, trying to wake up from this endless nightmare.

I'm so tired of being here

Suppressed by all my childish fears

And if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave

'Cause your presence still lingers here

And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal

This pain is just too real

There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears

When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears

And I held your hand through all of these years

But you still have all of me

You used to captivate me by your resonating light

Now I'm bound by the life you've left behind

Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams

Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone

But though you're still with me

I've been alone all along

My Immortal - Evanescence

Natasha opened her eyes and she only saw Fury's body falling to the ground in front of her. Natasha took a fright and raised her head slightly and crawled to Fury, who was shot on the ground.

F: Romanoff.

Fury coffed with blood coming out of his mouth. Natasha couldn't believe, Fury ran in time to take the shot in her place, he saved her, again. Natasha was inconsolable, she lost Steve and Fury that night, she could hardly see with so many tears falling from her eyes.

N: Fury, please. Nick. Don't go.

F: Control yourself, Agent.

Fury coughed and more blood came out of his mouth.

N: I can't stay here without you and without Steve. I'm sorry for everything. I'm so sorry. Forgive me.

F: It wasn't your fault, Natasha, listen to me, I know what's going on in your head.

N: You don't.

F: I know. You are my daughter. You've been always a daughter to me. I only ask you to not disappear, James needs you.