Capítulo 36

James moved on Steve's lap and opened his eyes, rubbing his face.

J: Malia?

S: James, she's not home.

That was enough to James start crying again.

N: What's going on?

S: He wants Hill.

N: But she's not, you told him. Why is he still crying?

S: He's used to sleep with her.

N: She told me that.

Natasha leaned on James's back and stroked lightly. James calmed down a bit.

N: Torunn is here, don't you want to see her?

J: Is she?

N: Yes, there on the couch.

James moved for Natasha's arms, which surprised her, she hugged him tightly and sniffed his shoulder. Natasha walked in the living room with James on her arms and Steve came close behind.

Natasha sat with James in her arms, who did not complain also to stay in her lap. It was nice to receive his mother's affection, though he still doesn't understand that she is his mother for real.

S: Do you think he'll be okay?

N: Yes. Sure.

James had fallen asleep again.

S: He slept.

N: I know.

S: You want me to put him on the bed?

Natasha made negative with her head, she wanted to stay with him as much as she could in her arms.

Hill arrived at the apartment and saw Steve talking to Natasha.

H: Oh you met, that's good.

Steve and Natasha looked at each other and then looked for any place to avoid eye contact.

Hill noted but she was quiet, she took Torunn in her lap.

H: Well, Mr. Little Rogers. Come on, lets go to bed.

Hill took James from Natasha's arms and it felt like when she took him to go to Africa.

S: Let me help you.

H: No, I'm used to carry both. Close the door when you leave, please.

Steve and Natasha didn't get to be alone with each other, I can't even remember how long. Natasha got up and looked at him, she wanted to apologize, she wanted to explain, but she couldnt say anything. Steve decided to break the silence for her.

S: How are you?

N: I am fine...

S: Good. It's nice to see you.

A silence took place in the living room.

S: I must go... It's late.

Natasha didn't want Steve to leave, but nodded. Steve looked at her for a few seconds, he didn't want to leave, also. He wanted her to ask him to stay, as she didn't ask, he left the apartment.

Steve entered the elevator and when the doors were closing, Natasha put her hand, preventing the doors from closing. Steve looked surprised, Natasha entered the elevator and put her arms around his neck, she pulled his face to hers and pressed her lips on his.

Steve grabbed her waist tightly, it looked like it would break her bones of so tight that he held her. He misses her so much! Natasha stroke his tongue with her tongue with a certain despair, the longing and the happiness of finding him again was too much. They kissed until the air in their lungs end, Steve gave a lot of pecks in her lips to finish the kiss and hugged her again.

The two stood, holding each other, motionless, feeling the body heat of each other, feeling the scent of each other, bringing all the memories of when they were together. They are just one soul when they're together and everybody who pays attention knows that. It's undeniable the love they feel for each other, the time they spent apart didn't make the love go away, not even a bit.

Steve kissed Natasha's shoulder, and then her neck. He noted that her neck hair prickled, which made him shiver too.

Steve's nose proximity to Nat's skin made her half-open her lips. Feeling his breath caressing her skin, it was the best feeling in the world.

Natasha ran her fingernails lightly by Steve's arm as he smelled the entire length of her neck. Natasha extended all her neck to him, there's nothing that they can do, their bodies crave for each other.

Steve pressed his lips at the beginning of her neck and sucked hard, to leave a bruise on her skin. Natasha let out a low moan and pushed him against the elevator wall hard, but walked away.

Natasha approached the elevator door and looked at the state of Rogers, he was very horny already.

Steve thought she was going away, but Natasha pressed the button to elevator doors close and pressed to go to the top floor.

When the doors closed, Steve grabbed her again, for behind, he fit his face in her hair and was whispering something that no one, but Natasha can understand. Natasha turned her head back and pressed her lips on his again, she stroked his arm, as she kissed him.

They stopped when they heard the noise of the elevator doors opening. Natasha left the elevator and Steve seemed to be stuck in her body somehow, he wouldn't let go of her body. Natasha had to stop and kiss him again. Steve wasn't shy this time, he had no time to think about respect the neighbors now, the need of her body it was urgent and real.

Steve raised his hand over Nat's belly and reached to grab her boobs and squeezed tightly. Natasha was wearing a skirt, she held her panties and crouched removing her panties as she turned to face to Steve again. Steve took the panties from her hand, smelled and throw it away on the hall, he pushed her against the door of somef the apartment on that floor and kissed her again, making Natasha moan more high.

The lady who lives in the apartment, thought it was someone knocking on the door and opened the door. Steve and Natasha was unbalanced and fell on the floor of the lady's apartment. The old lady looked at them with reproof.

They both were very bland, Steve got up and helped Natasha to stand.

S: I'm sorry, ma'am.

N: We are maintaining and...

Said Natasha, all breathless, with her neck and mouth red.

S: We just... We're leaving already. Sorry to bother you.

Natasha looked at Steve. He needs to learn to lie better.

- Yeah, right! Do you think I was born yesterday? The ladder to the roof, it's right there, behind that iron gate.

Steve's face went red while Natasha was trying not to laugh. Natasha pulled Steve's hand and ran up to the ladder with him. The staircase door closed when they passed. They didn't manager to up the stair, they made love right there on the stairs.

After some hours they both stopped, Natasha got up and finally climbed the stairs to the roof.

Steve came up behind her and watched her walking to the low wall. The night was cold and the wind was making Natasha's hair fly on her face. Natasha stopped and turned looking Steve in the eyes, he approached her and removed the hair from her face and placed it behind her ear, he kissed her passionately.

The two made love again on the roof, with the stars as witness of their love.