Capítulo 26

It was not long until Steve learn that the registry was already happening. The fight with Tony was so serious, that Steve decided to leave the base of Avengers but Tony insisted that Steve shouldn't leave because he had built a more modern basis for himself.

Now the Avengers were divided and those who had not picked a team yet was working for both teams in missions, like Thor, Spiderman and Natasha. Well, for Steve, Natasha was on his team, at least that was he thought, but she helped Tony in his missions and shared information with Tony and SHIELD.

For now, the team Iron Man was formed by Vision, Pietro, War Machine, SHIELD, Ant Man and "Natasha". And Steve's team was Carol Danvers, Jessica Drew, Clint, Sam, Bucky and "Natasha".

How Ant Man ended up on team Stark? Sam reported about Scott Lang for Tony and Steve, so Tony knew of his existence and all he can do. Tony took the opportunity to approach Scott first and gain his trust, which was easy because Scott was a big fan of Tony and also Steve.

Despite all enmity who was going on, Tony and Steve spoke when necessary, some missions had to have the experience of both on it.

...

Today is James birthday, he is doing 1yo, Natasha didn't want any party, but Carol and Jessica were in charge of organizing a big party for baby James. And th party was on the yard from Avengers base.

There were balloons, jumps jumps, clowns and magicians. All avengers were present, had many children and some agents of SHIELD. Fury had not arrived yet.

Tony and Pepper are now arriving at the party, the Stark twins were already walking and they ran to see the clown. Pepper and Tony walked to Steve and Natasha to compliment them.

P: Steve, Natasha. What a wonderful party!

T: A little corny, but...

Steve ignored Tony's comment, he hugged Pepper and shook Tony's hand.

P: Where's the birthday boy?

N: With his godfather.

Natasha pointed to James at Sam's lap, using the same clothe as Sam. A basketball t-shirts, boxer shorts and sneakers. Pepper laughed at them.

P: And those clothes?

N: I left James for half an hour with Sam and that was the result.

S: That's for him? Let me get.

Pepper gave James gift for Steve.

S: Please, enjoy the party. Excuse us.

Steve and Natasha walked to Clint, who was arriving right now with a caravan of children and Laura Barton 5 months pregnant. Natasha didn't know about Laura being pregnant again.

N: Six months without seeing us and that happens?

Clint was obviously exhausted and Laura happier than ever.

L: I said I was longing for babies. You soon will be wanting another baby too, they grow so fast.

N: Oh I bet I will not!

C: Tell her, baby.

N: Tell me what?

Laura put her hand on her belly.

L: It's little Natasha.

Natasha couldn't hide her surprise and happiness.

N: Are you kidding? It's a girl? Oh my God, finally!!!

Natasha stroked Laura's belly.

N: Hey, I think there is some child missing here.

C: Nate was feverish and stayed with the mother of Laura in her house.

While Natasha gave attention to Clint and Laura, Steve approached Thor, Sif and their friends from Asgard, all armor and holding their weapons.

S: Thor is a child's party, why they come armed?

Sif: You never know, Rogers.

S: Just be careful, ok?

When Steve turned around, he saw Bucky coming up with Ms. Johnson and her granddaughter Juliana. Bucky hand in hand with Juliana. Bucky went to Steve and the two embraced. Bucky introduced his new girlfriend. Steve was happy to meet her.

Ruby: And my godson, where is he?

Steve pointed toward Sam and Ruby took James from Sam. Hill and Sam were the main godmother and godfather, while Ruby and Clint were the consecration godmother and godfather.

Steve joined again Natasha, and the two spent the afternoon with friends, celebrating the birthday of James.

It was time to sing Happy birthday now.

Carol: Come, Natasha, be close to Steve and James.

N: No, I'm good.

Carol: We need to take a pico f you together, c'mon.

N: Why?

J: Because it's a Family party. Go, Natasha, go.

Natasha snorted and rolled her eyes and stood behind the table, along with Steve who was holding James in his arms. James was very tired and fell asleep before the congratulations.

Carol: Now a kiss.

Natasha looked at Carol, saying no with her head.

N: What? It's a party for children, no way.

S: Just a peck, baby.

Natasha looked at Steve, and she wanted to argue with him, but he has those puppy eyes that always melt her heart. Natasha gave a quick peck on Steve, they all celebrated and Natasha was that blushed this time.

Clint approach the table holding Francis of two years old on his arms. Thor also had Torunn 11-month-old in his arms next to the table. Francis looked at Torunn, who looked at him back. Francis smiled and Torunn smiled back. Francis is a naughty child, he grabbed one of the cupcakes on the table and threw on James face, who burst into tears.

Steve gave James to Natasha hold because she is the one who calms him down, she became and expert at it. Natasha took one cupcake that had the shield of Captain America as cover.

N: Look, James, shield's Dad. Right here. Look how beautiful it is. Don't you wanna taste it?

James had his face buried in Natasha's shoulder, he turned to look just a little and he stopped crying. He took the cupcake from Natasha's hand and buried his face again on her shoulder.

Sam: Oh my God, I am hungry! I want cake. CAKE! CAKE! CAKE!

Soon all the children were screaming cake.

S: All right, all right. Let's sing happy birthday. 1... 2...

Natasha tickled James to make him laugh, but unfortunately no one sang happy birthday because a helicopter and several black cars arrived at the party right now. Several armed men got out of the cars and one of them announced on a megaphone.

- Steve Grant Rogers.

Steve and Natasha looked at the scene, frowning and confuse.

- You're under arrest.