Capítulo 44

Natasha was feeling radiant after revenge on Steve in the right way. It was hard because she wanted more too, but she wouldn't accept this situation of being "the other" on his life, and she is, also, very relieved to know that she's not pregnant.

...

After 1 week, James and Torunn were registered at the same school and today is their first day at School. Natasha was preparing James for school at home.

N: Why this face, little guy? Aren't you excited to meet your classmates and make new friends?

James raised his shoulders, not showing any excitement.

J: I don't know.

N: Why?

J: Children don't like me.

N: Oh, I'm sure that's not true, Torunn loves you.

J: Just her.

N: Well, I'll tell you one thing, in life is important to have at least one good friend and Torunn is a good friend to you, right?

J: She's my best friend.

N: Well so you don't need to worry about anything else, right?

Natasha smiled at James, she picked up his backpack and took him to the living room.

Natasha sat on one of the bench seats and helped James to sit on the other.

N: James say "good morning" to Matt.

J: Good morning.

James said grumbling and lowering his voice.

M: Good morning, James. Excited for the first day of school?

James shrugged.

M: I can go with you.

J: No, my dad will!

N: James! Your father is going, yes, but you don't have to answer in that tone because I don't like

N: James! Your father is going, yes, but you don't have to answer in that tone because I don't like. Apologize right now!

M: No, it's okay, Nat.