New Beginnings Start With Revenge

EDITED (4-20-16)- please point out any mistakes politely

My life is normal. A typical teenage girl's life. That's what I tell myself as a girl runs away from me crying out of heartbreak. I had just rejected her, and she isn't the first.

Two years ago, I moved here and entered West Bridge High School. My way of dress was misinterpreted. I wear skinny jeans and a big black hoodie out of comfort. The hoodie covers up what little femininity I have. In conclusion, everyone had assumed I was a guy.

Long story short the popular girl in this school, Alexis Malen, had asked me out and I said no politely. She didn't take too well to the rejection and kept asking. I then proceeded to curse her out since I have a short temper. Ever since that day, everybody knows me as Raiden the bad boy who break girls hearts.

Now there is the obvious question. Hey Raiden, why don't you just tell them you're a girl?

The problem with that is my family. Let's just say it's better to be a misjudged heart breaker than have everyone know the truth.

A group of nearby girls glare at me while consoling their sobbing friend. I do feel a little bad. Today is not my day, and I kind of went a little hard on her. I mean it sucks to be rejected.

I let out a sigh of defeat, and walk over to the group.

"Go away! She doesn't want to see you." one of her friends spits out.

I raise my eyebrows underneath my hood just enough for her to see and blush from embarrassment.

"No, it's fine." a small sniffling voice says, coming out from the group of girls.

Her hair is a dark blonde and in all honesty she is pretty, just not my type. I prefer dark hair and light eyes.

"Hey I'm sorry for being an ass. That wasn't right. I shouldn't take out my frustration on you." I tell her.

Her friends stare at me with shocked expressions as she just remains frozen.

"Uh, thanks." she mutters.

I can't help but smile under my hood a little. Me and this small girl are almost the same height. I find it funny if we were to date.

"See you later." I tell them, waving a hand.

As I walk away, the noise of their voices and giggles run through my ear. It's not everyday I do something like that. Usually I keep to myself and try not to bother anyone or get in any fights.

Second period is free for me, so the library is where I spend the vast majority of my time. It's nice and quiet in here, so it seems like a perfect haven.

"Hello Raiden." the librarian, Ella, says. She just graduated from college, which is why more guys are starting to come to the library.

Her hair is a platinum blond while her greens eyes compliment her tan skin. Not to mention she just flat out looks like a model.

She is one of the only administrators that I actually talk to about me being a girl. All staff here know, but won't say anything to agree to my wishes.

I wave and make my way to the back of the shelves. I am about to pick up a book when a hand covers over my mouth, while another grabs me by the waist.

I am quickly turned around to be pushed up against the books. Who I see is the last person I would want to have the misfortune to meet.

Dylan Matthews.

The real bad boy of our school. He is the typical player and borderline chain smoker. Not to mention the alcohol he consumes on a weekly basis.

I prepare myself for a punch that will inevitably come, but instead there is just silence. I open my pale blue eyes to be met with grey ones staring right at me with a smirk.

"I know your secret." he tells me.

My eyes widen a little at this knowledge. He can't know. No one knows. Shit this is bad. Wait, which secret is he talking about?

"What secret?" I ask, playing dumb.

He leans in, which he can do being much taller than me.

"I know you hate Alexis. My guess is you want revenge." he replies, whispering into my ear.

I let out a sigh of relief. He doesn't know about my family. My reaction appears to be less than desired as his smirk falls.

"You don't care?" he asks. I shake my head in response. "I don't understand why you would be concerned anyway." I say, looking him dead in his eyes.

His black hair falls into his eyes softly which suits him. The smirk on his face returns which makes me shiver out of fear a little.

"This is perfect. See I have an ex-girlfriend who I will like to teach a lesson to. We'll act like we are into each other to make Alexis mad. She still has a mad crush on you, so it will work. I know the little problem. It will be weird since we're both guys, but I don't care. So do we have a deal?" he asks.

Alexis is a bitch who can't take no for an answer. Some of the things she has done to me are terrible. They used to go out too, but she made a huge deal then broke up with him. She was the first girl to ever break up with Dylan, so he was pissed. Apparently he still is.

"Why the hell not?" I reply, now with my own smirk.

"Cool, come over to my house tomorrow and we'll plan everything out." he says, giving me his number.

After that, we leave each other. Somehow I now have a fake boyfriend.

Wait, should I have told him I'm a girl? Oh well, I don't think it matters.

Too much.

This was my first chapter! It is a little rough, but hey. Please read my other chapters and VOTE. I need all the votes I can so we can grow. Comment and share too! Follow me for information. I am going to be writing a new book soon, so please support! Thanks.

"Drink the water. Drink the wine." -Victorious, Panic! At the Disco

(p.s. if you haven't heard that song. GO LISTEN TO IT NOW. Thanks.)

-madmaxice