Author's Note

Hey guys. I know I haven't updated in FOREVER, and I apologize for that. I've been gathering my thoughts and ideas and I think I finally know what I want to do. I will be updating this book one more time as the last chapter with each character in it and what happened to them.

The other thing. I am going to start editing this book. It may be slow, but I will be adding more information and details. Once I am done, if you guys want too you can reread the book. Only if you want too of course.

The last thing, and my favorite...

I am writing a sequel to this book.

It's going to take place in the same school and town, but way after Raiden and Sebastian have left. A new girl comes to town, and she too seems like a guy at first. Girls try to flirt with her, yada yada, but of course she rejects them. She gets invited to a party the first week she is there and comes all dressed up as a girl. No one knows who this mysterious girl is, and she teams up with the town's new bad boy to trick everyone.

I'm still working on it, but I like my ideas so far.

Please tell me what you guys think? Should I? Should I not?

Thanks for sticking with me this far. You guys are amazing.

-madmaxice