House Seeking

Dylan runs upstairs to take his shower as I sit with Melody watching the television. She seems to be no younger than three or four. You can tell she's a Matthews. The black hair and grey eyes. It's just plain to see.

Not much time passes when footsteps sound coming down the stairs. His hair seems even darker with water still dripping off onto the black shirt he is wearing.

Damn he looks good. Wait did I just think that. Shit.

"Are you done checking out? It's time to load the car." he says, with an evil smirk.

I roll my eyes at him as he takes a seat next to me. He stretches his arms all cliche like and rests them on my shoulders.

"Come on, snuggle up. It's a beautiful overcast day and we have Mels." he says.

She looks up at her name, then crawls on my lap.

"What's your name?" she asks.

"Raiden." I reply.

"Dyl I'm bored." she pouts, looking straight at him.

"I figured as much. Let's go somewhere." he suggests.

"Where? It's rainy outside." I ask.

"House seeing!" Mels says excitedly.

I look over at Dylan with a confused expression.

"She likes to drive up to the rich neighborhoods and look at the big houses." he explains.

"Let's go!" she yells, grabbing my hand.

We all gather up in the my car and Dylan takes the wheel.

Dylan's POV

Her car is awesome. A sleek black 1967 Chevy Impala. Solid black interior and exterior.

"This car is a classic." I say, hoping behind the wheel.

"Be careful too. She is my baby. Straight from the set and Dean's hands." she tells me.

"What?"

"Nevermind. We can watch that later." she replies.

It sends a warm feeling through me. Later, we actually have a later. What she was talking about earlier with Alexis thought still worries me. Her real last name is Callen, not Fain. It's just weird to think of why such a perfect girl wants to hide who she really is.

"That one!" Mells screams out from the back seat.

She is pointing at a huge house.

"Do you like that one?" Raiden asks her.

She nods in reply.

"Pull to the gate." Raiden tells me.

"This is someone's private property." I reply.

"What's wrong bad boy? Have I made you go soft?" she asks.

Damn I'm falling hard. I pull up to the gate and she leans across to press a button. The gate opens up as Mels squeals from behind us.

"Maybe it's time to let someone in." she mutters, looking out the window straight ahead.

Raiden gets out of the car with Mels following her to the front door.

"Welcome to my home." she says.

This place once again is huge. Even bigger inside. She really lives here?

"I'm going to be right back. Mels can go to the theater room." she tells me.

I nod and watch them walk off. A few minutes later she comes back with a new kind of on edge expression.

"Come with me." she says.

I follow her upstairs into her bedroom. The whole room has to be the size of the masters at my house. The walls are a dark blue while the furniture is a dark brown wood. There are signed posters all over the walls and many other little keepsakes.

It tells a story of who she really is. Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, My Chemical Romance, Twenty One Pilots, so many different bands and artists. I like her music.

She walks into what I believe is her closet and returns a few short second later wearing leggings with my shirt that is way over sized on her little frame.

She is so damn cute in my clothes. Shit.

She catches me checking her out and smiles, walking into the bathroom. I watch as she brushes the knots out of her hair and cleans up.

Once she gets done, we both walk over to sit down on her bed. The on edge feeling comes back, which makes me feel like a pit is in my stomach. What is about to happen?

"I guess it's best to start from when it first happened. I was thirteen."

Sup guys. So new chapter, things are getting good too. Please vote and tell me what you think. Also if there are any ideas for who I can cast for Raiden, Dylan, Luke, Alexis, Mason, and Ruby. That would be great. I have ideas myself that I will run by you guys later. Thanks for sticking through this far, and I will see you next chapter. Bye!!!!!

(I recommend Death of a Bachelor, by Panic! At the Disco. I know lots of Panic!, but you can never get enough of Urie. Lets all be honest here.)

-madmaxice