As First Dates Go...

Raiden's POV

Dylan texted me after my shift to wear normal girl clothes for our date I am about to go on. I just left my faded skinny jeans that are ripped at the bottoms from wear on, with a black Twenty One Pilots crop top. The doorbell rings down stairs. I put my phone and wallet in my pockets, then leave down.

Dylan is standing there wearing a classic black leather jacket. Damn he looks good.

"Sup bad boy." I say, locking my door.

"Hello beautiful bad boy/girl." he replies.

I laugh and get on his motorcycle behind him.

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"You will see, by the way here." he replies, handing me a black jacket.

"You will get cold." he says.

I shrug and put it on. Secretly I love that he got me a jacket like his. He didn't have to. Hell he doesn't have to do any of this.

We drive a few towns out of West Bridge to Saint Marie. It's bigger than ours, and has many big buildings. It's fun to ride on a motorcycle through these busy streets. I wonder how New York would feel like this.

We pull up to a huge stadium full of people and cars.

"Wait don't tell me this is..." I start.

"A Fall Out Boy concert. My dear Raiden it is." Dylan replies.

I hug him excitedly and plant a quick kiss on his lips.

"This is amazing! Lets go!" I say, grabbing his hand and dragging him inside.

Our seats are really close up, and I am more excited than I have ever been. I hate that I wore my Twenty One Pilots shirt though. He could have told me. I have a red FOB crop top too. He at least knows I have shirts of them.

"Did I tell you that you look hot tonight?" he asks, slipping his hand around my waist.

Due to the crop top, his hand snakes around my skin. It doesn't bother me anymore though. If anything I just feel all tingly and warm. It makes me happy.

"No, you haven't yet." I reply with a smile, still amazed.

"I have told you that you are the best boyfriend ever?" I ask.

"No, you haven't." he replies, kissing me.

As soon as he does, Uma Thurman starts to play. We release and I start to sing along with the other people around us. After the chorus, I turn to see Dylan singing as well. I had no idea he liked them. I wonder what other bands he likes.

We go through the entire set list, and then leave the concert barely able to hear.

"Where are we going now?" I ask, yawning.

It has been a long night guys.

"I figured you would be tired, so I bought a hotel room as well. It's too late to drive back." he replies, hoping on his motorcycle.

I hop on behind him, and grab his waist. We make our way to a nice hotel that I have been to before. Wait this is the chain we always go to when traveling. He opens up our room, and everything hits me like a brick.

"My mother gave us this room." I say.

"How did you know?" he asks, shutting the door.

"We always go to this hotel and we always have this type of room. I swear she knows everything about my life. I haven't even told her I have a boyfriend." I reply.

He walks over to me, and we both flop down on the bed.

"You haven't told her about us?" he asks, sounding a little hurt.

"She hasn't been home in almost a month. My father was supposed to be home earlier this week, but he had an emergency at one of his companies." I reply.

He nods, and pulls me into his side.

"Your mother is something though. I found an envelope in my mail box with the tickets and a booked room. I was planning on taking you to do all of this already, but I didn't think I could money wise. Next thing I know there is a note telling me to take you out for a good night. The only rule is no sex and don't get too drunk." he explains.

"She actually said for me to not get too drunk?" I ask.

"I can't believe she even allows to get drunk at all." he replies.

"I have been before, but those were dark days." I say, leaning into his side for comfort and warmth.

"I am glad you had a good night." he says into my hair, rubbing his hand up and down my side.

"I did. Thank you." I say, kissing him.

I meant it to be quick and small, but he flipped us over keeping our lips together. He leans over me, kissing my jawline and then down my neck.

"Remember no sex." I say.

"Not on the first date princess." he replies, warm breath blowing across my neck.

I shudder and he smiles, sucking on my collarbone. He then returns back to my lips for a long good night kiss. After that, we fall asleep peacefully.

All broken bones seemingly healed, yet they can always break again.

It always hurts worse the second time.

Keeping this short since the long A/N before this chapter. If you didn't read it then please do. It will really clear things up, and it's not that long I promise.

Vote,

comment,

and follow me!

Song Recommendation: Is There Somewhere by Halsey and Forth of July by Fall Out Boy

-madmaxice