So It Begins - Author's Note

Well, hello, folks! Glad you decided to give this book a try!

For first timers reading my works, I've got tissue boxes loaded up, shock blankets, chocolate, straitjackets, and padded cells ready at your disposal.

If the above made you afraid, you should be. Very, very afraid.

Don't worry, I don't bite. It's my books that kind of do.

For those who are my faithful, returning readers, welcome back! Either you still have some feels left or you're soulless so you won't feel any pain reading any more of my books.

*clears throat* Anyway, let's get this disclaimer out of the way: All things Josette, from character, to background, to plot, belong to me. She, like all my original characters, are my precious babies. You attempt to rob me, I will sic Hellhounds on you, that is, if my readers don't find you first.

So, I am back in the Supernatural fanfic game. For those who've read my previous Supernatural works, you've already met one or perhaps two (if you've read both) badass women who had their stories to tell. Well, now, you're about to meet a third badass woman in the Supernatural world.

I think you'll all like her. Just a feeling.

This takes place within Season 9. 9x6 "Heaven Can't Wait" to be exact.

Oh, and, one other thing: there may be references from my past two works, "You Found Me" and "Reckless" in this book. Not many, maybe a few. However, you are not required to read those two first before this book. It would help you understand the references if you did, though. But the book is still readable nevertheless.

One last thing: Any fanart is much appreciated and very much encouraged.

Rogue - {1} - Complete

Marked - {2} - Complete

Legacy - {3} - Complete

Now, onto the book!