12. Somerset, Pennsylvania

"Your source is in here?" I ask.

We're in a rather tall, fancy building. We're sitting in the lobby. I'm a bit on edge. Sam doesn't know he's possessed by an angel, and here I am road tripping with a former angel, a demon, and my older brother who I know isn't exactly the happiest to see me right now. I'm not exactly happy about being around him either, let alone doing things like this.

"And she can track anything you need, even our little lost Samantha," says Crowley.

"How?" asks Castiel.

"Well, this place isn't really...this. It's a front for an N.S.A. listening post."

"What are they listening for?"

"Everything. The U.S. government is quite the voyeur these days. So I planted one of my best and let her go to work."

"Looking for terrorists?"

"Looking for marks, slow boat."

I watch two security guards suspiciously as they come to fetch us.

"Mr. Crowley?" says one. "She'll see you now." On our cue, we all rise. "Uh, just Mr. Crowley."

"Um, no," I say blatantly. "Whatever—"

"Josette, don't bother," Castiel tells me. He looks to Crowley. "I'll be listening to every word you say."

"Promise?" asks Crowley. He leaves with the guards, leaving Castiel, Dean, and myself in the lobby.

We wait a few long minutes. I take glances at Castiel. His ocean eyes are narrowed in concentration. I'm tapping my leg in waiting. How long is this gonna be? Is he gonna be able to hear anything with his borrowed grace?

"Hear anything?" I ask, hopeful.

"No. The room Crowley's in has been warded."

"Awesome," Dean grunts. "That's friggin' awesome."

"What if he's ratting us out right now?" I wonder out loud. "What if this was just a ruse?"

"If it is, let me take care of him," says Castiel.

But, my worry is all for nothing. Crowley comes back, papers in hand. We all stand, and I steal a page or two from Crowley's hand. My mouth parts slightly. They're pictures of the Impala. The angel freaking stole the Impala while in Sam's body.

There are so many degrees of wrong with these pictures.

"Your phallus on wheels just ran a red light in Somerset, Pennsylvania, ten minutes ago."

"Let's go." I start walking out of the building, the Impala pictures in my hand. We're coming for you, Sammy. We're gonna help you and get you back. We're gonna kill that son of a bitch and make him pay for messing with my little brother.

* * *

I roll up to the house. Sure enough, our old family car is parked there. I cut the truck's engine, sucking in a big breath.

"You want to babysit or go in with me?" Dean asks me.

"This is Sam we're talking about, I'm not babysitting him." I nod towards Crowley in the back.