Chapter 4: A Trip To Miami- Part 1

IMPORTANT!!!!: I changed a few details in the beginning, make sure you read the whole thing again :)

Chresanto

Shit was getting hard man. And it’s only been one fucking week.

Like at first I got here and everything was all good, I wasn’t even thinking about her in that way. And something changed… like I don’t even know what it was, just something changed and now I can’t get her out of my head. I really thought I would last longer than this, I really did. But anyways we’re on a plane right now, on our way to Miami. Mel’s been quiet around me the past few days. I really think I messed things up, I really do. I always do :/

I’m sitting next to Christina and I can’t stop watching Mel and Dan laughing with each other across the way. It sucks. All of a sudden I get really, really pissed off. Christina’s listening to her music and I rip her headphones out of her ear. “Listen to me Christina.” I say in a low voice when she looks at me. “This trip isn’t for us, it’s for Melanie. She’s always wanted to visit Florida and so we’re taking her, and we’re gonna make sure she enjoys herself.”

“Yea ok whatever-“

“No listen to me. I know you hate her or whatever the hell’s going on with you, but you’re not going to treat her like shit anymore, got it? You’re gonna suck it up and fucking enjoy this fucking vacation and stop being such a bitch to everyone, especially Melanie, or I’m putting you on the next flight home.”

She gives me a blank look and doesn’t say anything. “I’m serious Christina. There’s enough shit going on without you doing whatever it is you’re doing. I know you hate her because you think she’s the reason I started with the alcohol again and she’s the reason I’ve changed and  blah blah blah but get over it. God. I mean why’d you even come if you’re just gonna-“

“Roc. I got it, alright?!” She says, her voice raised and Mel looks over at us. We make eye contact and I frown and look away. Can we just please land already???

--

We pull up to the hotel in the car we rented. We go inside and Prince starts talking to the receptionist about rooms. He gets a suite for him and Isabella, and a conjoined suite for the rest of us. That means there are two rooms and they are joined together by a sort of living room thing. When we get up to the actual rooms, Princeton and Bella go inside theirs and Christina, Melanie, Diggy, and I stand around wondering who’s gonna share a room with who.

I want to share a room with Melanie, but I doubt that’ll happen. “So,” Christina speaks up and roll my eyes. “We’ll just keep it simple, yea? Girls will share a room and the guys will share a room.” She’s about to swipe her care in the room but Melanie stops her.

“Actually, I want to share a room with Chris if that’s alright.” She says. I look at her, confused. Diggy looks at me, confused. Christina looks at Diggy, confused. Before anyone has the chance to say anything, she snatches the card to the other room out of my hand and grabs my arm and pulls me into the room and closes the door behind us. She casually tosses the card onto one of the beds and sets her bags down. I’m still looking at her like she’s crazy (because she is). “Why are you looking at me like that?” She laughs.

“Because you’ve been giving me the cold shoulder for the past few days and now you’re acting like everything’s normal??” I say and put my stuff down on the other bed.

“Yea I know, I’m sorry. I just needed time to…think.” She shrugs.

“Think about what??”