Chapter 21: A Merry Christmas?

Chresanto

“Baby, I know it’s been a while since we’ve done something like this but you have got to keep quiet.” I laugh. We’re in a stall in the women’s bathroom at Princeton’s wedding reception. She’s holding tightly onto my shoulders and her dress is pushed all the way up. Underwear to the side, my fingers are… well. You know.

“Ah!” She moans. Loudly might I add. “Chris I can’t.” Her eyes are shut tightly and she keeps squirming. I know I have this effect on her ;) but there are kids around. Plus we’d never hear the end of it from Prince if we got caught. I would cover her mouth with my hand, but I still have a problem with being roughly physical with her. Whether its sex or not. “Mmm.” She sighs quietly as I keep going.

“Mel, look at me.” I say. She slowly opens them, and all I see is lust. “Shhhh.” I say as I remove my fingers and unzip my dress pants. I fish that condom out of my wallet in the back pocket of my pants, and after ripping the package open with my teeth I slide it on. I hoist her up so that her legs are wrapped around me and when I enter her we both moan out in pleasure. I move at a steady pace, but I can’t keep it that way for long and I know shes gonna yell out when I go faster. When I start moving faster, sure enough, her volume starts increasing and her nails dig into my suit. “Shush.” I growl.

“Harder, baby.”

“I will if you keep quiet.”

“I can’t.” She whimpers throwing her head back, her eyebrows turned upwards and her eyes squeeze shut again.

“No, look at me, babygirl.” I say and her eyes meet mine again. I lean forward and start kissing her passionately so that her moans are muffled in my mouth. When I feel myself and her about to go over the edge, my thrusts get harder and faster. She stops kissing me and lets out a long and loud moan. “Mel,” I grunt, still indicating that she needs to shut the hell up.

“Just cover my fucking mouth Chresanto!” She hisses at me. I don’t want to. I can’t. I can’t. I can’t.

I slap my palm over her lips with regret and watch her climb higher and higher to ecstasy. After a little while longer, we both reach it and I slam my face into her neck, holding onto her for dear life.

After we sigh out of our orgasms, she kisses my temple. She’s panting. I’m panting. That was a good ass quickie. “This,” I say as I graze my hand over the treasure in between her legs. “Is mine. Don’t forget it.”

She looks up at me, and she’s still got lust in her eyes. “Trust me, I won’t.”

I smirk. “Good. Now clean yourself up.” I say as I lean on the wall of the stall, still breathing heavily.

She rolls her eyes but she starts fixing herself anyway. “I gotta say, I miss your freaky side the most.”

“I think it’s safe to say it’s starting to come back.”

“Good.” There’s still a lot of awkwardness between us, despite the fact that we’re fucking again.

We walk out the restroom together and return to the party. There’s a slow dance going and there are couples out on the floor. I softly pick up her hand and lead her out. My hands are on her waist and her hands are wrapped around my neck. My eyes focus on her and her alone. “So somebody’s birthday is coming up.”

She smiles. Jesus Christ. That smile of hers could cure cancer. “I’m aware.”

“What do you want, Melanie?” I ask, smiling myself on account of how contagious hers is.