Chapter 5: A Trip to Miami-Part 2

Melanie

Instead of getting ready like we should be, Chris is sitting on the edge of the bed with me in his lap. He has his arms wrapped around my waist, holding me tightly against him, and I’m kissing his neck. I know I know I knowwwwwwww I keep saying I’m done with kissing him and stuff but I don’t know, he just does things to me, guys. I can’t resist.

 “I love you.” He whispers.

I smile against his skin and kiss his jaw. “We gotta get ready. The drive is three hours Jake wants to leave early.”

He laughs and rests his forehead against my own. “Damn, not even gonna say it back huh?”

“You already know I do.”

“You don’t wanna say it.”

I roll my eyes but he’s right. I don’t. I’ve said it before I know but this time it just seems more sensual and it may bring back some old feelings and just no. I know you guys think we should get back together and blah blah blah, but I am never getting back with Chresanto August. Ever. For multiple reasons actually. 1) He lives in CALIFORNIA 2) He’s famous now and I don’t know, I can’t compete with half the girls he talks to 3) When we WERE dating all we did was fight 4) I just know if I get back with him he’s going to break my heart again. I just know.

“Say it.” He laughs, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“I don’t have to you already kn-“

Suddenly he gets up and flips so that I’m pinned against the bed with my legs hanging off. “Say you love me before I make you.” He says in a low and deep voice that almost makes me melt into a puddle and he gives me an evil grin. I purse my lips together, indicating I’m not saying anything. He shrugs and starts tickling me. Dammit, he knows I’m super ticklish.

“Chris! Stop it!” I scream and laugh at the same time.

“Tell me you love me!” He says.

I scream some more and get to the point where it actually hurts he’s tickling me so much. I kick at him with my feet and try to escape but with his strength it’s really not much of a battle. “I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU” I scream through my laughter. He flicks his eyebrows up while hovering over me and leans down and kisses my lips softly. We pause for a moment and then start kissing again. He comes next to my ear, “It’s taking everything I have in me to keep from fucking you senseless right now, Mel.” And I giggle. SEE?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO JUST STAY AWAY FROM HIM WHEN HE SAYS THINGS LIKE THAT TO ME??? There’s a loud knock on the door and we both jump. “I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ALMOST PACKED AND READY TO GO.” Jacob bellows from the other side. I walk up to the door and open it up a bit. “Yea totally.” I lie. “We’ll be out in a sec.” He glares at me and then Chris.

“Hmm mmm. Didn’t sound like it.” He looks me up and down one last time before shutting the door.

I walk back over to Chris and reach over him to grab my cell phone. I need to call Mariah and check on Rocky <3 She’s watching him while I’m gone. I’ve been texting her about him but I needed to actually call her now. Chris pulls the waist bands of the shorts I’m wearing and I slap his hand away. I’m not wearing any underwear underneath and he knows it. “What?” He smiles innocently. “I’m just trying to get my boxers back.”

“Here, talk to Mariah I gotta pee.” I hand him my phone and run to the restroom. I can hear him talking to her through the door. Yo Mariah whatup it’s Roc. Yea it’s great. Uhhhhhh Melanie wants to know how Rocky’s doin’. “MELANIE! SHE SAYS HE’S DOING FINE AND DON’T CALL AGAIN AND ENJOY YOUR VACATION!” He yells at me. I wash my hands and come out and snatch the phone away and start packing a day’s worth of clothes (how long we’re staying in Orlando) “Mariah.” I say.