Chapter 16: A New Life

Chapter 16: A New Life (Preview)

Melanie

I laugh as he tongues down my neck. He keeps going back and forth from kissing my mouth to kissing my neck to kissing my chest and, my god, he feels so good. I feel all over his back, pushing the hem of his shirt up just a little, and finally I slide it off of him. When I run my hands over his abdomen, he moans in my mouth, turning me on 100x more.

His hands roam all over me, from my chest to my sides to my thighs to in between my legs. I love the feeling of his hands on me. So. Much. He grabs my leg and picks up it, wrapping it around his waist. Then he does it to the other one. I moan softly. Mmmf, this man <3. Words cannot describe.

“You know we shouldn’t be doing this, right? You know the UPS truck is gonna be here any second.” He says softly against my shoulder.

“I don’t really give a fuck about the UPS truck right now.” I say and grab his hair to pull his mouth back to mine.

“Neither do I.” He smirks against my lips and continues to do his job. “Well actually,” He stops. Seeing that he’s off guard, I flip him over so that I’m on top. “Damn,” He chuckles. “I know you can’t resist me but… damn.”

Shutup.” I glare at him and kiss his jaw and his cheek and his neck and his shoulder and his chest.

“Melanie, they’re here. I can hear them.”

“I don’t care Chris.”

“It’s moving day babe.”

“Once again, I don’t care. Now stop talking.” I say and slowly grind my hips into his to distract him.

“Mel,” He groans. Sexyyyyyy. He places his strong hands firmly on my waist, guiding my movement against his jeans. “Aughh.” He squeezes his eyes shut.

I giggle and lean down to grind on him and kiss him simultaneously. His hands move from my waist to my back to my butt, his fingers digging into and squeezing whatever they find. His hands flatten against my back and, pressing me tightly against him, he flips us back over again. “As much I’d love to continue this, it’s moving day.” He says, staring me in the eye with his forehead almost touching mine. I stare back, not feeling like I’m gonna throw up a single bit. Instead, I feel love and compassion and intimacy and faithfulness when I look him in the eye now. I feel it cause I know that’s how I feel towards him, and I know that’s how he feels towards me. I know there’s no reason to be nervous.

“It’s moving day.” I repeat quietly with a wide grin on my face. For the past few days, we both seem to be smiling quite a bit.

He grins and laughs and pecks my lips again, biting on my bottom lip and pulling away at the same time so that it stretches out. Then he climbs off of me and I feel empty without him there. His warmth, his strength, his size, his skin, his kiss, his touch. Everything’s just been so… perfect. Just absolutely perfect. This is what we’ve been waiting for- this is our break that we’ve been trying to catch.

Ever since I read that letter from my mother last month, I just feel… refreshed. In more ways than one. And it’s been easier for me to get along with Chris as well. We haven’t fought since, and we’ve definitely gotten closer (I also mean that in more ways than one (; ). I never thought I could feel like this, or that a single person could make me feel this good. I never knew my life could be this easy. For heaven’s sake, even Chris and Dan have been getting along better! It’s like everything’s falling into place and my troubles are finally over.

When I think about our wedding, I find myself smiling like a big fool. Usually, it was me freaking out and not being able to breathe. But it’s not like that anymore. And Chresanto is just… he’s just being amazing. He’s the best, he really is. He jumps through hoops for me and he spoils me and he always makes sure that I know he loves me and he makes sure that I’m happy. And now, I can really say that I do the same for him.