18| Family Reunion

I looked at Zuko and pursed my lips. "Let me guess. Mai is the creepy dark looking one?" I asked, frowning.

"Yeah," Zuko nodded. He frowned. "Don't call her creepy."

"I don't like her already," I scowled, turning around and creating a fire-fan with my hands, blowing in straight at them.

"Nice to see you again, brother," Azula cackled, jumping in front of him. "I missed you."

Zuko joined me, kicking fireballs at them, Azula dodging all of them. Zuko's attacks were mostly aimed at Azula, while mine were mostly aimed at Mai. Ty Lee, who was probably the braided-hair happy looking girl, was standing off to the side with her arms crossed over her chest, yawning.

Mai pulled something out from her long sleeves and threw them at me. I barely dodged them; one scraped my arm and I realized they were small but lethal shurikens.

"Oh, now you're gonna get it," I gritted my teeth and whipped up a hot flame ball, punching it at her and thin fire blades, slicing my arms into the air. Her mouth went O-shaped and she ducked, the blades sailing across her head. She glared.

Zhao was shooting flames at us from everywhere, laughing almost maniacally.

"There's too many," I said in a low growl as I rolled past Zuko. Suddenly, something hit Ty Lee and she went sailing overboard. I turned, a laugh escaping my lips as I realized it was Iroh. It was three against three, and I turned to Zuko to see how he was doing, when I realized he wasn't doing good at all. Azula was pounding him to dust with her blue fire. He pulled up a fire shield that barely protected him; but just enough to ward Azula's fire off. This wasn't going very well.

Suddenly, something sliced through the air and and grazed my arm, enough to make it start bleeding. I turned to Mai and then, anger got the best of me. Yelling, I started up a mini tornado and kicked the center, sending it sailing towards Mai. I followed it with two more punches as my fire changed color, flickering from yellow-orange to blue-green. Azula's smirk was wiped off her face as she turned to me, giving Zuko a chance to hit her hard. Mai flew back as the whirlpool of fire smashed into her, sending her sailing into the wall.

Ty Lee climbed back over the edge, soaking wet. Suddenly, I knew what I had to do. No one was looking except for Zuko, and as I ran past him I muttered, "You won the game, now I'll tell you my secret."

Somersaulting into the air, I landed near the edge of the ship as Zuko kept Azula busy. Mai was lying unconscious on the floor and Ty Lee and Zhao were teamed up against Iroh.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself.

Time to wash 'em out.

I rotated my arms back and forth, water swaying everywhere. The ship started rocking back and forth. Push, pull, push, pull . . . I was creating a current, when suddenly, with a mighty push I brought a wave high up in the air, covering the ship in a shadow. My shoulders were aching; the stress of a huge wave on your shoulders was a lot to handle. I pulled my fists down to my waist and the wave came crashing down. Somehow I managed to keep Iroh and Zuko on the ship, but it took more of my energy. As the wave washed over, Everyone had washed off and our guards took over the ship, changing the route and heading us a different direction at full speed. I turned around to face my biggest challenge yet.

There were Zuko and Iroh, openmouthed, wearing shock-ridden faces.

Zuko stepped forward. "You," he pointed, fury burning in his eyes.

I gulped.