Anxiety 10 - Visitor in Portland

Beep, beep

My hand appeared from out of my duvet nest to hit my alarm "why did I set an alarm anyway?" I sleepily murmured snuggling back into my duvet hand drifting from my alarm clock to the phone that was resting beside it clicking the home button allowing the screen to brighten up and bringing it to my face squinting at the screen checking the date and time. Holy shoot! I sat bolt upright when it registered in my sleepy mind what was going on it was half 9 in the morning on the day Matt was meant to be surprising me he was going to arrive any minute now.

Pushing my duvet off I got out of bed hoping to have some time to make myself look semi presentable. Apparently this wasn't allowed as not soon after I moved I heard the front door opening and two male voices speaking, their conversation making its way up the stairs, groaning at my bad luck I left my room to walk downstairs gathering the material of my top to the side and tying it while straightening my sweatpants that I had worn to bed in an attempt to make myself look slightly more with it. I slowly took the steps one at a time my fingers wrapping their selves in the multi coloured rubber bands that were a permanent feature on my wrists. I reached the last stair and came to a halt pausing to take a deep breath, shaking off the nerves I started moving again following the voices into the kitchen.

I entered the kitchen mid stretch t shirt riding up slightly as I moved, all conversation stopped as both men turned to me with David silently handing me a Harry Potter mug full of steaming tea, I lifted the mug up in a sign of thanks as I took it off him before turning to the other person in the room. Matthew Daddario. I smiled as I looked at him before handing the mug back to David who looked at me weirdly

"Why?" he questioned confused as to why he once again had my mug

"Shut up Giuntolio" I told him before launching myself into Matthew's arms wrapping my legs around his waist my arms going around his neck as I burrowed my face in his neck sighing in content.

"You know I was planning on surprising you" I told him

"Well I beat you to it Miss Peterson"

"And honestly I don't care" I told him happily "I'm just glad I can see you again"

"I missed you too" he said a hint of a smile could be detected in his voice.

"How long do I get you for?" I ask voice muffled by his t shirt

"I'm here 3 days" I pouted

"No" I whined "I need longer than that"

I buried my face further into his t shirt covered shoulder still clinging to him like a koala, Matthew laughed at me before turning to address David

"Is she always like this?" he questioned indicating my clingy behaviour

"No you're special. Hang on though I can get her down" David then turned to me "Remy your tea's going cold"

I lifted my head up and slowly untangled myself from my hug with Matt reaching out for my mug of tea taking a sip of the lukewarm liquid pulling a slight face scrunching up my nose .

"You are adorable" Matt laughed a slight smile present on his face as he took in the sight of my scrunched nose peaking over my mug

An exasperated groan can be heard from David "for the love of god can you two just date already" he exclaimed throwing his arms up in the air

"Damn David chill" I told him as a light blush heated up my pale cheeks I sneaked a glance Matt's way noticing the same colour present on his cheeks David's comment also having some sort of effect on him.

Ignoring the awkward atmosphere that David's comment had created I turned to Matt "let me just get dressed" he smiled at me nudging his head at me in the direction of the stairs "alright I'll be down in a sec" I then turned to David "please don't hurt him." I then made to jog up the stairs to get to my room and get ready for what was going to be a brilliant day.

I can't believe Matt's in Portland.

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N bit of a flat ending guys I'm sorry especially considering you had to wait a while for this chapter but hey they are reunited and being really cute together yay! I mean surely that adorable hug alone is enough to get a vote and maybe a comment wink wink. Ok again sorry for the wait, be prepared for some Portland adventures though I'm excited.

Hundredlovers xox

P.S disclaimer time! I only own Remy and her storyline.