Anxiety 22 - The date

I was pacing anxiously up and down the length of the room fingers constantly fiddling with the rubber bands on my wrists as Em and Kat went through the clothes I'd brought with me to New York. "None of these are date night worthy" Em commented as she chucked Matt's jumper that I had stolen onto the growing pile of discarded clothes.

"I didn't think he'd take me out" I exclaimed my nervousness shining through as I threw my arms up into the air

"Right we can make this work. Kat text Matt" Em ordered. Kat grabbed her phone thumbs flying across the screen as she shot a message off to Matt.

"He says smart casual" Kat replied reading out Matt's response "so that means..." Kat trailed off as she went through my clothes holding random articles up next to each other as she and Em nodded or shook their heads at the combination.

"Here" Em finally said throwing clothing at me which I tried to catch hands going up to grab onto them. I looked down at the clothes in my hands my only nice pair of black jeans and a white shirt "go put them on then" Em told me shooing me with her hands gesturing me to go to the bathroom to put them on.

I entered the bathroom pulling off my earlier clothes to have a quick freshen up shower. I quickly showered not allowing myself to have extra time to linger and pulled on the clothes loosely tucking the front of the shirt in and rolling up the sleeves. I admired myself in the bathroom mirroring smiling at what I saw before entering the main room to see Em and Kat's reactions "looking good Remy" Kat called out smiling from her perch "we just need to sort out the hair" she said eyeing the sloppy bun I'd put my hair up in earlier.

10 minutes later and I was pulling on a pair of high heeled Chelsea boots finally ready for my date, I stood up standing still to get use to the extra height the boots give me before walking over to a mirror examining my even wavier hair (Kat had used a curling iron to define the waves already present in my hair) and minimalistic makeup. I looked amazing. I turned to Kat and Em a smile present on my face as I thanked them for their help.

"Go knock him dead" Kat told me with a smile just as there was a knock at the door. I walked quickly over to it and pulled it open before launching myself into Matt's arms

"Hey Remy bear" Matt spoke his face nestled between my neck and shoulder. I shivered his breath causing goose bumps.

"Hey Matty" I mumbled snuggled into his chest arms wrapped round his tall frame

"Now as much as we enjoy the cuteness you two need to go leave on this date" Kat spoke making us pull apart from each other

"Oh yeah that's right now come on mi lady our date awaits" I grinned as Matt grabbed my hand swinging our joined hands in the process before grabbing my coat for me and walking me out the building.

"Now I know how much you love Broadway so tonight your fabulous boyfriend is taking you to see The Book of Mormon"

I squealed in excitement my body was practically vibrating "oh my god! oh my god!" I jumped up and down causing a bit of a scene in the streets of New York but I honestly didn't care I was going to see The Book of Mormon "you are honestly the best boyfriend ever" I told him as I kissed him

"Wow I should get you Broadway tickets more often" Matt breathed out between the multiple kisses I was placing on his lips

I nodded my head "the way to my heart is through Broadway tickets." Matt laughed at me before grabbing my hand once again and leading me to the Eugene O'Neill theatre home of The Book of Mormon.

                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N like I was going to give you details of the date....I might do it in text form though. Can we all take a moment to talk about the amazingness of The Book of Mormon my favourite song from the whole musical is Hasa Diga Eebowai its so funny and I'm probably going to go to hell for liking this song as much as I do. Anyway remember to vote and comment.

Hundredlovers xox

P.S disclaimer I only own Remy and her storyline