Anxiety 33 - Questions with Bitsie

"Prepare yourself Matt" I warned him as we both hovered by the front door waiting for Bitsie to come round. True to her word Bitsie had invited herself over to meet Matt after hearing about his arrival in Portland. My anxiety was going through the roof even though I know Bitsie will love Matt (it's impossible not to) I was uneasy about the situation as I lacked control over everything that was about to occur.

The door bell went off.

"Yet again Bitsie you have a key" I told her as I opened the front door

"Just trying to give you some control over the situation" I smiled shyly at Bitsie's words grateful that she was giving me a margin of control

"Well anyway Matt this is Bitsie, Bitsie this is Matt" I introduced the two gesturing with my hand that wasn't clutching onto Matt's in a death grip to the space between the two

"Nice to meet you Matt. Shall we take this to the living room?" Bitsie questioned walking past us and heading in the direction of the living room myself and Matt following behind her and coming to sit on the sofa together with me curled up into his side cuddled to him under his arm fingers fiddling with the multi coloured rubber bands around my wrists still anxious about the whole thing.

"So err Bitsie" I hesitantly spoke "what do you want to know about Matt?"

Bitsie leaned forward in the armchair arms resting on her knees as a hundred and one questions started pouring from her mouth

"When did you realise you liked Remy?"

"When did you realise you love Remy?"

"Have you two had sex yet?" I blushed flaming red like a tomato at that question burying my face into Matt's grey t shirt

"What are your plans for the future?"

"Is Remy featured in those plans?"

"What do you want to get out of this relationship?"

"Can you cope with Remy's anxiety?"

"Are you ok with the idea of one day moving to Portland"

I sat upright at the last question arms flailing "whoa, whoa, whoa slow down there Bitsie who said anything about moving"

Bitsie shrugged "well I just thought"

I fought the urge to face palm "slow down and let Matt answer the questions you've just thrown at him." Both of us then turned our heads in sync to look at Matt who looked a bit overwhelmed by the entire situation

"Well erm I realised I liked Remy on the second day of Comic Con when my cast mates brought up the fact that I was constantly smiling when talking about her" a small shy smile came onto my face at that answer "and I realised I loved Remy when she came and surprised me in New York just seeing her there on the ice looking up at me made me go wow I really love that girl which she then found out the next day" now I was blushing tilting my head to look at the ground as I felt Matt's gaze upon me "and as for sex we're taking it slow whenever Remy's ready I'm ready. What do I want for the future? Whatever comes my way I want Remy featured in it" I swear my heart melted at that point "when it comes to Remy's anxiety I'm pretty sure I've got that covered"

I nodded my head "he has no need to worry there"

"And honestly this is directed to you Remy bear when it comes to that point in our relationship when we're ready to move into together I don't mind where you want to live as long as I'm with you and you're happy, be it Portland, LA or hell even London" I couldn't hold it in anymore I literally launched myself at him peppering his face with kisses as I digested all he had said. Bitsie laughed as she watched me shower my boyfriend with affection.

"You got yourself a keeper there Remy" she commented a smile on her face as she watched me and Matt interact with each other

"Oh I know he's a keeper"

"And she's a catch"

I grinned when Matt finished off my Harry Potter reference "we are literal relationship goals" I stated hi fiving Matt.

"Team Rett for the win"

I smiled poking his cheeks "look at Mister I don't understand youth culture Daddario making an internet reference"

"Er excuse me Miss I'm just as bad as her boyfriend Peterson which one of us googled what shipping meant?" he questioned looking down at me as I embarrassingly looked away

"That would be me" I quietly admitted

"Oh what's that I didn't quite catch it remember I'm old man Matthew" Matt mocked cupping his ear

I gently whacked his arm "I said THAT WOULD BE ME" I spoke loudly into his ear laughing as he wheeled back in shock

"Ok now I really can't hear" I laughed as Matt fiddled with his ear obviously trying to sort out his hearing after I yelled in it.

"I love your relationship" Bitsie commented

So do I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N guess who's back? Back again, author's back tell a friend. I'm back baby! And hella stressed exam season is upon us! I had my first exam today two and a half hours of hell but I survived! Well duh if I had died during that exam I wouldn't have been able to write this chapter....ignore me I'm delusional. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter we got an insight into how Matthew is feeling about this relationship and oh my god guys we mentioned sex but you never saw that coming. Anyway as always please remember to leave a comment and vote I do try to respond to everyone and even if I don't respond please remember that your comment has been read and appreciated.

Hundredlovers xox

P.S disclaimer time! I only own Remy and her storyline.