Anxiety 47 ~ Phone calls

It was only a couple of days after New Year and I was back in Portland doing what I do best; drinking tea and watching How I Met Your Mother.

"David" I called out from my position curled up on the sofa

"What Remy? I'm trying to get ready for date night" David called from the hallway where he was using the full length mirror we had hanging there for some reason. I've come to the conclusion that David and I really cant adult, I mean who has a full length mirror in their hallway?

"Can you bring in some Oreos please? Oh and where's Bitsie you know seeing as she lives here and is currently not here"

I could practically feel David rolling his eyes at me fron the hallway.

"Yes I'll buy you some Oreos I can't believe we've run out again and if memory serves me correctly Bitise said she was going to get ready for date night at Bree's"

I nodded my head "ok David have fun on date night but not too much fun" i responded jokingly wiggling my eyebrows even if he wasn't in the room to appreciate them. The slamming of the front door was David's response.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An exasperated sigh left my lips as I watched the drama that is Ted and Robin's relationship play out. It was so unnecessarily dramatic and me cringe as I popped a handful of chocolate m&ms into my mouth.

"Drama alert!" I called out watching as drama did indeed unfold onscreen, I was very tempted to throw m&ms at the screen to express my dislike but decided against it as 1) that would be a waste of sweets and 2) last time I did that David got mad at me.

It was during this thought process that my phone started ringing. I looked towards the ringing object watching as powerful vibrations caused the phone to move from it's position on the coffee table before picking up the remote and pausing the TV.

"Hello?" I questioned answering the phone

"Hello is this Remy Peterson?" a female voice greeted me down the other end of the phone

"Yes this is Remy speaking may I inquire about who I'm talking to please?" I asked politely my unoccupied hand drumming nervously against the side of my mug of tea

"Hi I'm Tracey I'm a part of the management firm that manages your friend Dominic Sherwood"

A smile appeared on my face, the plan to replace my agent finally in motion.

"Hello Tracey thanks for the call. I'm hoping that Dom has filled you in on my current situation"

"Yes we are aware of the situation you have with your current agent and would be happy to take you on board as a client"

A small noise of relief escaped my lips at those words. I could finally be rid of Andy.

"You don't know how happy I am to hear those words" I admitted to Tracey "now what do I need to do?" I asked eagerly, ready to leave the mess that Andy had created for me behind.

"Well first you need to leave your current agent and then we can set up a meeting to talk about joining our agency"

I nodded my head mentally taking note of all she was telling me

"Alright shall I give you a call once that's been done?" I questioned unsure of how to go about setting up a meeting "also will I be able to bring someone with me as you know I have really bad anxiety"

"That shouldn't be a problem"

Yet again I let another sigh of relief escape me.

"Well thank you very much"

"No problem we look forward to working with you Miss Peterson" and with Tracey's parting words the phone call was over amd I could go back to mindlessly watching HIMYM.

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry about the wait. Vote and comments are appreciated.

Hundredlovers xox

P.S I only own Remy and her storyline