Anxiety 41 - Cuddles and plans

I snuggled up closer to Matt under the duvet enjoying the closeness. I kept my eyes closed soaking up the heat that radiated off of him feeling content for the first time since that phone call with Andy that Matt still didn't know about. I grumbled quietly to myself when I felt my human teddy bear start shifting around in bed destroying the calm feeling that had settled around me "I'm not finished cuddling with you" I whined tightening my grasp on him as he released a few chuckles chest rumbling underneath my cheek.

"You can cuddle with me on the sofa we can have a lazy day"

My eyes sprung open at the mention of lazy day to instantly be attacked by the sunlight streaming into the bedroom, we'd forgotten to shut the curtains before falling into bed last night. I cursed our past selves as I lay blinking trying to get my eyes to adjust to the brightness of the room

"As long as there is Netflix and cuddling" I responded to his proposition wiping my watery eyes which had finally adjusted to the light in the room

"Promise"

I smiled before willingly getting out of bed pulling the duvet away from my side of the bed and sliding my bare legs out from underneath feet making contact with the bedroom floor. Matt gasped mockingly from his position still reclining in bed, I rolled my eyes at the sound as I stretched my t shirt coming up with me to reveal the bottom of a pair of Matt's boxers that I had worn to bed. "Honestly Matt" I told him commenting on his earlier behaviour "you are such a child"

"Yeah but I'm your child" he spoke coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist head coming to rest in the crook of my neck as he left a chaste kiss on the bare flesh there "now come on I want to watch some Netflix"

"I'm choosing the show though"

Matt groaned at this before giving in.

"Yes" I cheered fist pumping the air "you Mr Daddario are going to be spending the day watching Grimm"

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N oh my god this was such an awful chapter I am so sorry like seriously you can ignore this chapter if you want I just wanted to post something seeing as its been nearly two months since I posted something which is an incredibly long time to go without posting. If you somehow found this chapter decent I would be incredibly grateful if you commented and voted but you don't have to as this was awful. On another note this heatwave can go do one I'm so hot and sticky its disgusting and on another note I'm not going to uni so I have all this free time so if you have any writing suggestions please let me know as I have all the time in the world to write them and I would love if anyone gave me any marvel writing suggestions I have had a marvel filled summer which ended with me and my cousin binge watching all the movies in time for civil war to come out on dvd (I've watched the films before but we decided that a rewatch was needed and my aunt has never seen any of the films sooo). Anyway see you guys later!

Hundredlovers xox

P.S still don't own Matt guys