Anxiety 46 ~ New Year

A few days had passed since mine and Matt's lazy day was interrupted and it was now New Years Eve and instead of spending New Years Eve at the annual Grimm cast games night I was in LA attending a New Years Eve party. These plans were a drastic change from my normal plans which involved a onesie and lots of shouting as we all got really competitive trying to win whatever game we were playing and I wasn't sure how I felt. On the one hand I was incredibly anxious because party there are so many factors that could go wrong and result in public humiliation and then on the one hand its a party and I honestly can't remember the last time I went to a party.

"Remy bear are you ok with Dom's suggestion?" Matt asks coming up behind me and placing his hand against my back

I nodded "yeah of course it's the best option for me"

Matt smiled moving his arm from my back to around my side giving my arm an affectionate squeeze "good now lets enjoy our New Year." I smiled back at him leaning into his side as we got prepared to mingle with the other party guests.

Slowly but surely we started to move around the darkened room joining in with the party and getting sucked into the party atmosphere. Everyone was excited for the new year you could practically taste the excitement in the air and I couldn't blame them for being so excited since a majority of the people in the room were a part of Shadowhunters which was premiering at practically the very start of the year. It didn't take long for me to get into a somewhat calm state as I hung out with the amazing cast of the Shadowhunters who I could now count as being some of my closet friends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys get ready the count down is going to begin!" someone shouted grabbing the whole room's attention as the countdown to midnight began. I grabbed onto Matt turning to face him as we both stared at each other smiling counting down the seconds to 2016.

5

4

3

2

1

The room exploded with sound as people yelled happy new year to each other and fireworks yet off outside, I however paid no attention to that as I shared a new year's kiss with Matt arms wrapped round.

Not a bad way to the start the New Year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N oh god I cringe this is such a shockingly bad chapter. TBH its just a filler chapter and something I banged out.....that's a lie its taken me a while to write this chapter as I didn't know what I wanted to happen in it, apparently I wanted this to happen though. Anyway I thought I'd bring your attention to the one shots that I have started writing fir this story After Shocks, I promise that those one shots are much better written then this chapter so go check them out and give them your love! Love you guys lots and I hope you can somehow find something vote and comment worthy in this chapter.

Hundredlovers xox

P.S now its time for the best part of this chapter the disclaimer! Still only the owner of Remy and her storyline which now has some form of a plot!