Anxiety 34 - Set walks

David came in mid laughing fit. All three of us were hunched over tears in our eyes as Bitsie regaled one of our filming stories which while embarrassing for me was also hilarious

"What's going on?" David questioned bemused bags of shopping in his arms

"Bitsie was telling the" I paused trying to catch my breath and stop laughing "story of the time when I tripped during filming and knocked the both of us into a pond"

David grimaced at the memory "yeah and then when you tried to get out you fell back in pulling Silas down with you as well I think you managed to get everyone who was in that scene in the pond with you. I still find dried mud and stale pond water stains"

I let out a small chuckle at David's statement watching as he shivered in disgust at the thought of the memory "cheer up David worse things have happened like that time you fell down a flight of stairs while trying to be a badass Grimm" I said amused as I watched David cringe at another memory before leaving the living room to put the shopping in the kitchen.

When David re-entered the room he sat by Bitsie picking her up and moving her so he could sit down placing his arm around her shoulders he then turned to me and Matt an evil glint in his eyes "so Matthew do you have any funny set stories?" Every single pair of eyes turned to Matt watching him squirm slightly it was obvious that he wasn't going to have as many stories as us as he was working on a new show whereas we had already done 5 seasons

"Not really Dom and Alberto are the ones with the funny stories. However there was that one time Dom taped Kat to her trailer and I had to cut her out using scissors" we all look bemused turning to each other questioning looks on our faces

"I think I speak for us all when I say how?"

"Let's just say Dom's a prankster"

I shook my head at Matt's response before going back to my position cuddled up against his side legs curled under me sighing as Matt gently scratched my scalp turning me into relaxed mush. It was a nice domesticated scene and one I wanted to permanently experience. It was also something David and Bitsie had both picked up on with the two of them suggestively wiggling their eyebrows at me causing me to roll my eyes at them and sink in further into Matt's side. Children.

"So lovebirds" David started "are you two planning on doing anything today?"

I shrugged looking at Matt who echoed my sentiments "we might go see a film depends on what's on or you know we might go on a walk" I responded answering David's question

"Sounds fun"

I rolled my eyes at the two of them "just say it you two want some alone time"

Both of them blushed "maybe" Bitsie said shyly

"I can tell when I'm not wanted come on Matt" I joked standing up and grabbing a hold of Matt's hand dragging him out to the hallway so I could put on a pair of boots and pull my thick woollen coat on over one of his jumpers that I'd stolen Matt's going to end up having no clothes left at the rate I'm stealing them. Pulling my the strap of my handbag over my head I re-joined our hands and pulled him out the front door yelling a quick bye to the couple still in the living room.

"Alright Remy where are we going?" Matt asked swinging our joined hands back and forth as we walked the streets of Portland

"Well Matty I'm going to point out all the places in Portland that have been featured in Grimm"

"Sounds like fun"

-------------------------------------------------------------

"It was in these woods" I pointed to the entrance of the woods pulling Matt along with me "that my character was almost killed by the reapers"

Matt quirked an eyebrow at me "reapers?"

"They are the people who are employed to kill Grimms" I spoke explaining to him the show I starred in as apparently he still hasn't got round to watching it

"Oh ok"

"You still don't get it do you?"

He shook his head messy hair becoming even messier "nope"

I let out an exasperated sigh before directing Matt to sit on one of the logs that lined the wood's footpath and launching in to an explanation of the show.

"And that's all that's happened so far on Grimm" I finished collapsing dramatically onto the log next to him

"So you're telling me your character Tessa arrived in Portland with yours and Nick's mom in season one's finale and it wasn't till after the death of your mother that Nick found out that the two of you were related"

I nodded my head "yep that's right"

"Wow ok then" I smiled at Matt who seemed a bit overwhelmed after being told 5 seasons worth of plot in half an hour "I think I got all of it but tell me what happened in season 3 again?"

I groaned "well this happened..."

"And basically that means that my character is now being hunted yet again by reapers"

"You know what I think I'm just going to start watching the show"

I nearly hit him after that comment "you kidding me I spent ages explaining the show for you to say that I didn't need to because you're going to start watching it!"

His face flushed a look of embarrassment morphing his features

"It's a good thing I love you"

"Love you too Remy bear"

I rolled my eyes at him "come on I think they've had enough alone time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N oh look another chapter. Ok who loved the randomness of this chapter and the insight into Remy's character on Grimm? I enjoyed giving you some info on the show and I hope you enjoyed it too. Now remember guys to vote, comment and all that jazz. See you in the next chapter.

Hundredlovers xox

P.S its that time again time to let you know that I only own Remy and her cliché storyline