Anxiety 45 - Interruptions and ideas

Ding dong

I slowly lifted my head off of Matt's chest levelling a glare at him "don't you dare move to answer that door"

ding dong

Matt looked at me pleadingly as the door bell rang for a second time "don't even think about it" I threatened

"But Remy what if it's important?"

I shook my head "nothing is more important then nap time" I replied indicating that I wanted to go back to using him as my bed. However my boyfriend decided not to listen to me and sat up causing me to fall away from his chest and slide into a heap of limbs at the end of the sofa "you are sleeping on the sofa tonight" I called out to him as he made his way to the front door a pout on my face as I huffed and crossed my arms across my chest like a disgruntled child.

I flopped back against the sofa cushions waiting for Matt to be finished at the door. Fiddling with my fingers I laid against the cushions the temptation to have a nap niggling in the back of my mind, and by god was the temptation real Matt's sofa was incredibly comfortable dare I say it the level of comfort was on par with our bed it was that comfy a sofa. "Screw it" I muttered under my breath to myself "nap time was the original plan" I settled further down the sofa snuggling into the cushions grabbing the blanket that Matt had taken to leaving thrown over the back of the sofa. A habit he got into after dating me, what can I say I love comfy things. A small sigh of contentment escaped my lips as I got comfy curled up like a cat under the blanket ready to shut my eyes. Well that was the plan until someone SAT ON ME. I sat bolt upright blanket falling away from my chest revealing Matt's t shirt that I had worn to bed the previous night a glare on my face that I made sure to level at the person who had plonked theirselves on my legs.

"Hey Remy" a sheepish Harry got out

"Get. The. Frick. Off. Me" I grit out I then turned my glare onto my rather tall and rather embarrassed boyfriend who was stood in the doorway trying to fold in on himself "Matt darling were we expecting guests today?" I questioned

"No we were not"

I smiled a fake, sickly, sweet smile "then why the heck do we have guests?" I questioned as I noticed that not only was Harry here but the rest of the shadowhunters cast was here as well. So much for our lazy day, "you know what its fine we'll have our lazy day tomorrow" I spoke pulling the blanket away from my legs and standing up revealing my lazy day outfit which consisted of one of Matt's huge t shirts and my underwear

"Remy bear you should probably go change" Matt spoke pointing out the obvious, I was not wearing the right attire for entertaining guests. I nodded in agreement and walked out the living room stealing a kiss from Matt as I passed.

I grumbled under my breath as I pushed open our bedroom door and walked towards the wardrobe grabbing a pair of leggings and one of my own t shirts for once slipping those on along with a clean load of underwear throwing my bed hair up into a messy bun before leaving the room, closing the door behind me and re entering the living room

I took a deep calming breath before deciding to start the day again "hello everyone" I smiled

"Hey Remy" they called back as Matt handed me a cup of tea and lead me to the sofa to sit down cuddled up next to him.

"I told them about the problems you're having with your agent I hope that's alright"

I nodded my head brushing up against his jumper covered arm "that's fine"

"Good because Dom has an idea"

I gasped in mock horror "oh my goodness Dom actually has ideas!"

Dom laughed at me from behind the rim of his mug of tea "hahaha very funny Remy. Now sshh so I can tell you my wonderful idea"

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N oh dear lord not only did this take forever to write but its not even that good I'm so freaking sorry about that. I have been suffering from writers block and have generally had things going on that have left me with very little free time like being ill over Christmas so ill in fact that I couldn't even have Christmas dinner instead that time was spent in the bathroom trying not to throw up......but never fear I am kind of healthy! (Let's be real here my health is just shit all the time) My time away from writing was also spent getting Hamilton tickets! Yep I'm going to be seeing Hamilton on the West End and I am freaking out I'm so excited, I've also been spending my time applying for apprenticeships...that process has involved so much chocolate cake I feel incredibly fat and trying to empty my room so I can redecorate notice the word try....yeah I'm epically failing on that front. But anyway I will shut up now and leave you to vote and comment! *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Hundredlovers xox

P.S I'm going to be publishing the start of a collection of one shots for this story either today or tomorrow called After Shocks so keep your eyes peeled

P.P.S another disclaimer to let you all know that despite all the political upheaval that's been going on a law still hasn't been passed that would allow me ownership of Matthew Daddario so I still only own Remy and her storyline...I know what a bummer