1: Little miss tiger

School. School. School.

School's starting again and I'm going to - once more - pretend.

Summer break has just ended and during those days, I've been doing concerts, been going on a France tour and all those celebrity thingies, interviews, you name it.

I closed the shower and immediately the cold air whiffed through my body making me shiver.

I took my towel and wrapped it around my body before leaving my washroom which by the way is inside my walk in closet.

I know I'm a singer and make big money but my closet is not even close to being full. Everytime my sister comes home for a visit though, my closet is more than halfway full. In the end, I just donate it.

I hummed to myself as I picked out my clothes which simply consists of a baggy oversized t-shirt that has two emoji signs, and then a below the knee jeans. For my shoes I picked out my old black vans.

I only wear these kinds of clothes because I'm labeled as the NERD at school. To be honest I do not wear these clothes. I have fashion sense.

I left my hair as is after I combed it and headed to the swimsuit section where I picked out a black swimsuit which I just got. I'm going out for a swim in the beach today as Sarah Bridges and not Sahara Bridgers. I took out a cute flat sandals and packed it all in my bag.

 I took out a cute flat sandals and packed it all in my bag

Sahara's outfit

And I'm all ready!

I go to school at Oaken Fields Elite Academy.

At school, everyone thinks I'm a scholar and to be honest, I don't really give a nugget about it because I am not a scholar. I've got to stay unnoticed so that no one recognizes me. They can believe what they want to believe.

I left the house and immediately I inhaled the scent of the California beach.

Yes, I do live near the beach which I think is pretty cool.

I went to the bus stop and waited for the bus. I do have a car but I can't bring it to school because I'm the 'scholar girl' remember? In their eyes, I don't have money and I'm supposed to be unnoticed remember?

The bus arrived after five minutes of waiting and finally arrived at the Elite school after a couple of stops.

I got out of the bus and walked inside the gates and to the circular driveway of the school where in the middle are female and male angels holding some kind of vase which contains water.

Everyone gave me disgusted looks and continued chatting with their friends. Some even pointed at me and started laughing. I kept my head down until I got to my assigned locker. Everytime the first day of school comes, we get an email from the school about our schedule and locker number, it's even up to you if you want a map of the school. I don't really need a map considering that I went here to school for last year.

I opened my locker only to be slammed shut again.

I shrieked from shock before turning around.

I fought the urge to scoff.

Stupid jocks.

"Hey goldilocks, you scared?" one of the jocks cooed.

I fought the urge to also roll my eyes. Instead I played the shy card.

"D-did I do something w-wrong?" I asked them with my head down.

"Awww!" They all laughed before shoving me on the lockers harshly making me cough.

I have back problems that hasn't healed from the past yet.

It's been what? 8 months since it happened?

I shivered at the thought before pushing the memory aside.

I opened my locker again and neatly took out my books from my bag and neatly placed them inside my locker along with my red bag.

I have drama first so I took a blue notebook out of my locker along with my pouch that contains pencils pens and all those school stuff.

I walked to drama even though I'm five minutes early. As usual, I'm first in the classroom. Everyone else is busy catching up with their friends.

I sighed before sitting at a desk near the window. Opening my notebook to the last page, I started working on a song that's been wanting to come out of my head.

Before I could finish the first chorus of the song, the bell rang signaling the people outside to come in.

Everyone ignored me (thankfully) and sat on their chosen seats. Not long after they've all settled down, a brunette lady with glasses who happens to be somewhere in her 20s came in through the door.

Oh yeah, have I mentioned? I myself has glasses for real? It's a light blue rimmed one. My vision gets blurry when I don't have them on. When I perform, I wear my eye contacts though, except from school.

"Good morning students!" The teacher beamed.

"Good morning," all the students groaned.

"I see we all look enthusiastic for the first semester. Why don't we get started?"

I have a feeling that this teacher is going to be my favourite.

-
-
-

Drama was really fun....well for me at least. Miss Grimsby, our teacher; made it fun for me by picking on people.

Anyways, I'm heading to Maths now. Math happens to be my favourite subject. I have no Idea why though.

I skipped happily through the hallways until I found myself sitting on the floor.

What?

"Watch it you dummy," said a deep voice.

I looked up see none other than Tie Danver.

"I'm very sorry," I said standing up and looking down. "It's partly your fault so you have to say sorry too," I mumbled to myself.

"Excuse me? Did you say I'm hot?" He asked with a cocky smirk.

If I could just brush that smile off of his face I would have done it a long time ago.

"No I didn't," I told him sternly. People like him makes me show my true self. "You wish." I mumbled.

"Who knew little miss tiger can talk straight without her voice wavering?" Tie said as he leaned down to my height. I'm pretty short for a girl I must say. I'm 5'4 and he's probably 6'2.

"Excuse me I-i have to go to class,I'm very sorry for earlier," I said as I kept my head down.

He raised his hand up making me close my eyes with a flinch.

Sahara, keep yourself together. That is not him. He won't find you because you will find him first. I told myself.

I waited for the impact of the slap but it never came, instead a soft and cold finger touched my chin making me look up at his blue eyes.

Woah. His eyes looked like a clear sky and blue water. I'm getting lost in them.

Damn it Sahara! Snap the hell out of it!

I shook my head and took a step back away from Tie before running the other direction.

For a moment there I kinda saw worry in his eyes. Or maybe I was hallucinating. Yeah that's it, I was hallucinating.

There's is just no way that the school's golden boy will be worried about someone like me.

Right?