4: Let the harshness, begin!

Heyyy guysssss! I had extra time today so I wrote this!
Anywho, Happy late Easter!!!!
__________________

Yesterday was terrible!!!!! I mean first, I didn't get to go swimming, then I found out I had to do a duet with Tie and then next, I found out that he lives near my house!!! Ughhhhh!

I just finished taking bath and dressing up, you know, those baggy clothes. Oh and I also checked the weather and I saw that today is going to be sunny so I packed the same black swimsuit from yesterday and same flat sandals. Of course I'm also wearing my blue rimmed glasses.

 Of course I'm also wearing my blue rimmed glasses

-
-
-

It's lunch now and I'm peacefully eating my lunch until a certain someone interrupted me.

I looked up to see who sat beside me and guess who it was?

Tie! Ughhhhh! I've had enough of seeing him! Why is he suddenly sticking with me? I mean before we never knew that the other existed and even if we did, we didn't even talk to each other. How can a simple bump, do this to me?

"What the hell do you want from me?!" I whisper shouted without looking at him.

"Chill, I just wanted to sit with someone new," he told me.

I rolled my eyes at him. "What? Having enough of Janessa over there?" I asked, nudging him towards Janessa the queen b!tch, Oops, I meant the queen Bee.

Tie suddenly smirked. "Why? Are you jealous that I sit with her and her barbie friends?"

"What?! No," I answered quickly.

"Ya right," he said as he opened his lunch box.

I looked around me and saw that the whore herself is shooting daggers at me along with her barbies and almost every girl in the cafeteria.

I shuddered. The boys however were whispering and looking at me.

"I'm going outside," I stated before standing up and leaving.

I sat down under the tree with my back leaning against it as I put my earphones on. The music 'miss movin on' by fifth harmony was playing so I hummed with it.

Later on, I felt the dead grass beside me move. I looked beside me and saw that it was Tie.

I took my earphones out of my ears huffed.

"Tie what the he-" I was cut off by him using his pointer finger to touch my lips and hush me.

Who wouldn't blush at that?