27: Ball

A/n
It's Monday ya'll and I'm back from the 3 day cabin. I'm exhausted but I've been gone long enough so here
you go guys!
______________________

"Hello, I'm Kayla your waitress for today, are you guys ready to order?" The waitress asked looking at all of us with an exhausted smile.

"Yes we are," Tie answered.

"Can I get your special chicken Alfredo?" Melissa asked.

"Actually, make that two," Ivan smiled putting his menu down.

Please you guys, flirt somewhere else.

"Alright, what about you two stars?" She asked. Kayla I think is somewhere in her 30s but not that late. She's a beautiful brunette and has brown eyes with full lips.

I searched more for a very expensive food and one word caught my eyes. Gold laced Caviar pasta. It was freaking 40,000 per teaspoon! Over all my meal would be 40,479 dollars. I would so totally get this. I'll give Melissa a little scare.

"Could I get, the gold laced Caviar pasta?" I asked.

Kayla looked at me in an 'are you sure' way and I nodded slightly.

She sighed and jotted it down her notepad.

"I'll get Caviar pasta, oh and can I have the Caviar on top and not mixed?" Tie asked.

Kayla nodded. "Is that everything?"

We all mumbled a yes since we already ordered red whine for the beverage.

Not long after, our order came out and let me tell you, I probably smelt the food from a mile away! It smelt soo freaking good!

"Here are your orders. Caviar pasta," Kayla called out. Tie held his hand out and took his big plate full of pasta and some Caviar on top. Hmm. "Chicken Alfredos!" Kayla called next and finally mine, "gold laced Caviar pasta!"

Kayla placed mine in front of me on the table and left after we thanked her.

We all began eating in comfortable silence. Comfortable because we were too engrossed in eating. The pasta is really good but I'm not that big of a fan of Caviar so I didn't like the gold lace as much. The colour was stunning though and how it shines is just so cool that I didn't even want to eat it.

"Oh yeah, Sarah, the Hilton studio would like to talk to you tomorrow for the making of your new solo album making," Melissa slurred.

I nodded taking the last bite of my pasta.

"I will so not forgive you for this," Melissa cursed as she typed in her credit card password.

"Oh I know you will," I smiled smugly her way.

Melissa scoffed before taking her card grumpily.

I know. Earlier I said I would pay for my food but she said that a promise is a promise so I got to save some huge amount of money.

"What's a damn Caviar anyways?" Melissa huffed.

She doesn't know what it is??!

Tie laughed a little but then stopped when Mel gave him a silencing glare.

"It's salted fish eggs Melissa," Ivan chuckled as he put his arm around her.

Aw. That's just sweet!

"Get your hands off of me Ivan I'm in no mood for kidding around," she snarled.

Ivan quickly took his arm back and caressed it as if it was some kind of living creature. "Ok. Ok."