24: am I going to die?

A/n

*NOT EDITED*

Due to some positive comments, I decided to update this today. Oh and has any of you seen the movie, "life with Pets"? We're watching it today! So excited.
____________________

Ooook he lost me there. I looked at him. "You and Kiran are cousins?!!"

Tie didn't respond but looked at me hardly.

I'll take that silence as a yes.

Anyways putting that aside, "But Tie, how will it be your reason if I ask, I quote 'Jerk of a face'?" I asked making the quotation marks with my fingers. I made a point there.

Tie groaned before storming off. I got him annoyed.

I looked at Kiran and gave him a 'tell me why you got this monster mad' look.

Kiran reluctantly nodded before I stalked off to catch up to the raging golden boy. "Tie! Tie wait up!"

When I catched up to him, we were in front of his car.

"What did Kiran do to make you mad? Wait no scratch that; to make you furious?" I asked.

Tie looked at me and his features soften which quickly hardened. The usual calm guy is gone replaced with this...monster. "It's none of your business nerd. You said it yourself! We're fake so don't go fidgeting in my business!"

I jumped back by his use of tone and how he called me a nerd. So much for liking him.

Enough with this. I'm so tired of dealing with him. "That's how you wanna play it?" I asked him with a hard tone. A crowd of students of course followed us outside to make gossip, I smirked. Just how I want it. Tie get ready, this is my revenge for calling me a nerd and hurting my poor feelings. "We're over!" I yelled dramatically. I concentrated on the tears in my eyes before blinking hard to make them fall. Oh your really in it Tie. "Thanks so much for yelling at me and calling me a nerd!" I yelled again. Ok that was too specific but who cares? The crowd is gonna think that I dumped Tie's sorry butt. Ha! Get that!

Tie looked at me shocked. His features softened and his eyes grew brighter. He's buying it alright! "Sahara I--"

"Save it Tie!" I roared before running back in the cafeteria.

I almost laughed! I wiped my tears away before going inside the cafeteria where people looked my way. A smirk was plastered on my lips internally.

I see Bridgitte getting up from her seat and running towards me with a worried look.

Oh Bridgitte, I'm far from sad.

"How did it go?" She asked.

"Good," I smiled happily making her wonder.

She looked at me with an accusing grin. "What did you do?" She asked playfully.

I giggled, "Oh you know, I broke it up with Tie. And it was dramatic as hell; may I add?"

"You did what?!!!!"

-
-
-

"It's either you get out here or I climb up there," Tie yelled from the outside my bedroom window.

Geez that guy. It was just one in the morning and he's already yelling. What's the problem with him and mornings?

"I'll lock my window you idiot!" I yelled back.

"Then come here! You have no choice because if you don't, I'm gonna break your window!" He shouted.

I groaned before lazily standing up and going in my closet for some decent clothes; and by decent, I mean, usual nerdy outfit.

I quickly ran down stairs and out the door before placing my hand on my hips with a frown plastered on my face. "Remind me why I'm here," I demanded.

Tie smirked. "Because I told you so."

I shuddered at how he huskily said those words. I felt bliss for some reason. Now that we're in this topic, I don't really know what me and Tie's relationship is. what are we when we're not pretending to be lovers? How do I feel about him? Well I like him that's for sure. And I act annoyed by him...sometimes...I think. Ughhhhh I'm so confused! Am I really annoyed by him? Do I hate him? All this thinking makes my head hurt. Geez.

"Hey were you listening?" A gentle nudge was felt at my rib cage when Tie questioned me.

I shook my head slightly before looking up at him. "Sorry," I apologized sheepishly.

Tie smiled but shook it off quickly. "I said, I'm the one who made this deal so I'm the one breaking this deal," he said back to him old self.

"Tie, puh--lease stop acting like a love sick puppy and get over the break up," I smirked smugly.

Tie stared at me looking bored to death. "I made the deal so I break the deal and end of discussion," he waved off before turning away.

I scoffed in disbelief. That jerk face called me out here in the freezing night just to tell me that?! He could've just freaking called or texted me! Ugh!

Being the usual me, I stormed up to him very ready to hit him with whatever was in my hand only to find that I had nothing, when I slipped on a damn wet rock which got me thinking how it got wet. I shrieked loudly when my bum came in contact with the hard ground. I groaned in pain.

I see Tie turn around and run to me before asking if I was alright.

"Yeah I'm fine," I groaned trying to stand up. I think I just broke my ankle.

Tie frowned. "You're fine? Look at you! Why are you so clumsy? You fall off a tree and then you fall on me and now you fall by yourself hurting you ankle in the process. You're accident prone you know that?" He stated.

He's such a mom sometimes.

"Whatever," I grumbled. "At least I'm not a jerk face," I mumbled.

"You said something?" Tie asked.

I smiled sickeningly sweet at him. Making him wince. He totally saw that one. "I said help me up here! You stupid moron!"

Tie chuckled before grabbing my wrist making me wince.

Tie looked at me confused before looking at my wrist.

"You?" He asked in surprise.

Me? What me? What did I do now?

"Your wrist," he barely whispered.

The pace of my heart quickened as I slowly looked down at my wrist.

Of all the damn days this is when I forget to put a damn long sleeve on! Oh God! Am I dead? I'm so totally dead.

Wait no I'm not!

"Ooh that," I laughed nervously. "Uh I got it from..." crap crap crap! I never thought this through. "Oh yeah I was walking down this dark alley when 3-4 guys attacked me but luckily a guy saved me," no no no no! What if Kiran tells Tie about that incident one night? Then Tie can put the puzzle together!

Yep! It's confirmed. I'm totally dead.
________________
A/n
Sorry for the late update you people!!!!
At least I updated right? Lol.