13: I'm in for an afternoon.

A/n
Yo people! Bye people!
____________________

Tie suddenly laughed. "W....what was that?" He asked in between his laughs.

An exciting feeling erupted in my mind and I didn't like it one bit.

"What I meant to say was, if you didn't come in here, the door wouldn't have closed and even if it did, I would only be the one in here. In other words, I'd rather be stuck in here by myself!" I yelled in frustration. "God why do you make me so mad?" I murmured.

"Huh?" He stopped laughing.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

"You said that already," he calmly sat down on one of the different boxes.

I looked at the door.

I started to smack my head with my palm at my stupidity.

I went to the door and started banging on it in hopes that someone would come and hear it.

No use.

"Ugh they probably went home already," I slumped down on the floor grumpily.

"Of course they did dummy," Tie chuckled.

"And how would you know that. Mr.knowitall?" I asked raising one of my brows.

"Because I saw them Ms.assuming," he mocked.

I rolled my eyes. "Then why'd didn't you tell me?" I huffed.

"I was trying to, but a certain someone was too loud to even hear me," he said in a matter-of-factly tone.

I rolled my eyes once more causing me to wince. My contact lenses are drying and it stings. I rubbed my eyes in hopes that the pain will go away but soon regretted it when the pain got stronger.

I winced visually making Tie tense up. "You ok?" He questioned.

"Why do you care?" I closed my eyes.

"You just winced so obviously you're in pain."

Why am I being so stupid tonight? Someone, answer my damn question! See? I am going insane. But- but I don't want to be stuck in an asylum for God knows how long!

I sighed and opened my eyes. It was still stinging. I brought my finger up to my eye and started trying to get the lenses off.

"What are you doing?!" Tie panicked.

Did he think that I was going to take my eyes off? What the heck man.

"Relax I'm just taking my lenses off," I laughed.

I can feel him relax a bit.

When I got a hold of my lenses, I carefully pulled my finger away.

Wow, that eased the pain. I took the other one off and put them in my pocket.

I'll just have to throw it away whenever I get home which I think will be tomorrow.

"So, you wear glasses?" Tie questioned.

"Mhmm," I answered. I made myself comfortable on the ground and stared up at the ceiling, shivering when the wind from a really small open window, blew.

I then hear shuffling until it sat down beside me, or rather--he did.

Tie was now beside me-- as much as I hate it-- and took his leather jacket off and as he did, the light went off making me shriek like I have never done it before.

I literally jumped on Tie's lap pathetically, earning a chuckle from him.

"Someone's scared of the dark," he said.

I ignored him and stayed in place.

Tie placed his hand around me and laid his head down.

Why do I feel so secured around him? So....safe.

We stayed like that in what felt like forever until I slowly drifted into darkness.

In the morning, I know I will regret this. But let's savour this feeling while we can shall we?

-
-
-

I woke up from someone's arms being around me tightly that I couldn't breathe.

"God..." I murmured trying to push the arms off.

Woah woah woah. Let's back track. An arm is around me?!!!!

What the fudgicles!

I was about to stand up and panic but the arms held me down. Opening my eyes, I see a beautiful sexy jaw line.

Who's are those? Damn.

Wait-- why am I thinking about that?!

I came to realization that it was Tie.

I freaking slept with Tie?! What? Why don't I remeber all of this?

A Flashback of last night went to me and I almost face palmed myself.

I got to work on waking the damn guy up and all he did was tighten his arms around me.

"Tie! You better wake the hell up or I will make your life a living hell!" I screeched enough for him to open his eyes and cover his ears.

"Good, you're awake," I smiled cheerily getting the chance to stand up.

"Geez woman!" He yelled still covering his ears. "You could've just shaken me up," he said then suddenly smirked. "Or gave me a goodmorning kiss," he suggested calmly yet cockily.

"In your dreams bud!" I scoffed. "Plus I did try to wake you up yet you wouldn't even open an eye!" I pointed out.

Tie pouted and stood up beside me.

I rolled my eyes at him before turning my attention to the locked door and started banging on it.

"Soooommmmeeeonee!!!! Open the God damn dooorrrr!" I screeched loud enough for Tie to cover his ears once more.

"Will you stop that!" Tie asked irritatedly making me smirk.

"Open the God damn door!!!!" I screeched again to annoy the guy beside me, more.

"You woman!" He shouted on top of me.

And that's how my morning went until someone finally opened the door and let us out. The girl apologized to us and left soon after.

I on the other hand ignored Tie.

"Let's go for lunch! My treat! Plus it's almost twelve in the afternoon and we haven't eaten anything since last night," Tie said catching up to my walking pace.

I scoffed at him. "I wonder whose fault it was," I questioned purposely and sarcastically.

Tie sighed and stopped his tracks but continued again--to my dismay.

"I will go only if you don't talk to me or see me ever again!" I told him.

Our contract is over now. The contract between us was only going to end after we have a concert together and that already happened so I don't get to see him anymore.

I laughed internally.

Tie nodded his head and grabbed my wrist leading me to his car.

I'm in for an afternoon.