34: Mom

A/n
We're nearing the end ya'll!
__________________

"You really won't stop will you?!" I asked angrily at my father who ordered the man who stopped us, to bring us to him--so now, we're in the isolated hotel. People scurried away from the hotel as if it was on fire.

Yeah, my dad is actually that stupid.

Didn't he think once that the cops will be coming soon?

"Stop? No. I'm so close to getting my money yet you just had to trick me!" He roared. "I was so stupid!"

I laughed. "Good, at least you know."

Another slap planted on my face causing it to turn the other side.

"I'm your father, do not speak to me that way!"

"You? Our father? You're kidding right?! He died a very long time ago! In fact I think we don't actually have a father!"

He was about to slap me when a hand stopped it.

I gasped. Tie! He escaped!

"Don't you dare hurt her!" He yelled just as he punched my dad with so much force. He then kicked my father who was now laying on the ground, groaning in pain. A crack was heard around the room and I winced. Tie just broke dad's ribs...I think.

Dad yelled in pain once more before going unconscious. He's so weak. I guess him being old took its toll on him. Serves him right.

Tie untied me from the chair and kissed my lips slowly, afraid that I was going to break. Just as I was about to kiss back, he broke contact and wiped the blood on my lips.

"Antonia!" I suddenly remembered. I scrambled up and together, me and Tie looked for Antonia, at the same time being cautious of my dad's men. Turned out he had a lot more people in his group. Each guard we passed carried the same gun-- colt python-- so we had to be extra cautious.

"Shut up!" A voice echoed from one of the rooms and then a gun fire was heard right after.

My heart skipped a beat in shock.

Please tell me he didn't shoot my sister. I knew it was her in there. If not, who else could it be?

Me and Tie ran towards the room we heard the gun fire in and just before Tie could open it the door, someone else did. I thought for sure we were caught but then, it was my sister.

"Antonia!" I hugged my sister tightly afraid that I will lose her.

"We don't have time for this, we have to hurry, especially you Sahara, I called the cops already," my sister explained frantically.

I nodded and we dashed for it.

We were nearing the exit when another gun fire was heard followed by a scream. Little did I know it was my scream.

I fell on the ground holding my left leg.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?!" My dad asked.

I looked back to see him clutching his rib cage.

"Sasa!" My sister yelled.

I started hyperventilating and I felt as if the world was spinning around me just as black spots started to form my vision.

"Baby! Tiger! Stay with me! Calm down," that voice, I know whose it belongs to. The person who I love. The most important guy in my life.

I looked back at my dad who was getting ready to fire again and this time pointing at someone else.

I won't let him!

I sat up and hugged both Tie and Antonia in an attempt to block the bullet. I guess it worked because next thing I know, I hear the gun go off and I felt myself go numb and fall down the floor, hitting my head in the process causing me to completely black out.

-
-
-

"Sahara..."

"Sahara, honey, open your eyes.."

That voice has been calling my name over and over for the past 3 minutes but, I don't mind. Her voice was so soothing and calming that if I could, I would listen to it all day and all night.

"Sahara!" The voice roared finally making me bolt awake. At least I thought it did.

The first thing that came into my vision was blue. The sky. What in the world am I doing out here?! Where the heck am I?

I sat out to get a better view of the place I was in only to feel wetness hitting my feet.

Beach? Of all the places, why here? And wait, I got shot right?! Two times I think. So, does that mean I'm dead?!

Oho no no no! I can't possibly die without kissing Tie once more and see my sister and witness my dad rot in prison!

"Sahara, you have to calm down," the voice became louder.

I turned to look at my right only to see a woman with a calm smile plastered on her face. Wait is that... "Mom?"

"Geez I thought you forgot me," she sighed in relief.

I wasted no time to hug my mom. I inhaled her very familiar lily scent just like I always did when she was alive.

"You have no idea how much I missed you!" I gushed out, with tears falling down my cheeks.

"Oh hon, believe me I do," she choked out.

I let her go and took in her soft features. Same chocolaty hair and eyes looked at me intently.

"A-am I dead?" I asked for a moment, wishing that I was.

My mom smiled at me before shaking her head. "It's the reason as to why I woke you up. We don't have much time. You have to go back soon. Make sure to tell your sister that I love her very much. You both have been the best things that happened in my entire life," my mom said. She hugged me tightly this time. "And don't forget that I love you too," her voice became distant as though she was far away from me.

"I love you too mom," I said hugging her back. My voice became faint as so did hers.

What's happening?

Just then a blinding white light came from above, sucking me in.

"Tell your father that when he dies in prison, I'm gonna try to visit him in hell!" My mom called out.

And then there was darkness. That's what swallowed me and I let it.