5: Let the fight begin!

Hello! I'm here again and I just got bored with my life so here I am updating again.
(Woah that rhymed)
___________________

"You people who's out there right now are pretty lucky because here we've got our best and not to mention sexy female fighter, Missss UnKnown!!!!" The host announced making the crowd go wild.

I left the dark room where I changed to my plain black hoody and sweatpants.

E

veryone cheered as they saw me.

In this fighting world, I have never been defeated, yet....at least. I hope it stays that way.

I entered the stage ring as the host called my opponent.

My opponent was shorter than me but hell! Look at those muscles. His tan skin even fits with his shiny bald head.

I laughed silently at the thought.

I didn't hear the guy's name because I didn't care. I simply didn't.

When the guy was up the stage on an opposite corner from mine, the host explained the rules.

"Alright, same rules goes on for all the fights. You bet on who's going to win and then if the person you bet won, then you will give them the money however if the person you bet on gets disqualified for cheating, then you will automatically give your cash to his/her opponent. If the person you bet on looses, then you still keep your money. We all clear??" The host boomed.

The crowd cheered in response.

The host then came up to my opponent and then after awhile, nodded his head. The host then came up to me.

"You ready?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Good luck miss whoever you are," he said seriously before smiling and turning back to the crowd.

"Oh and fighters, remember we are not responsible for your injuries and there are no rules. Only if you use a weapon, you are immediately disqualified, thus meaning that you cannot use a weapon," the host reminded us.

Earlier when he was talking to me, I couldn't help but study his features. He's the same age as me. Brown hair and greenish brown eyes. Yes, he's muscular but not too much. He looks stunning but.....he's ok.

Me and my opponent went around the ring until probably he got bored of me and so he lunged.

I dodged his punch because he's so predictable like every other opponent I've had, at the same time doing an upper cut.

He stumbled backwards giving me the chance to kick his stomach and go on top of him as I punched his face over and over again.

Great, now my hands are bruised and full of blood.

When my opponent was no longer conscious, the host ended the fight.

I was looking for a good fight but even this fight was not enough. I broke a sweat yes but my poor opponent didn't even get the chance to land a hit on me.

"Let's give it up for our long time undefeated female fighter, UK!!!!!!!!" The host shouted as he put both of his arms up and looked at the crowd.

The host then came up to me and said, "Miss UnKnown, enjoy your money." The host left me alone and went down the stage.

Only 20 percent out of 100 percent of the crowd left the underground while the 80 percent of the crowd went up the stage and one by one gave me the money.

All in all I earned 3,571 dollars. Oh wow. I usually earn more than this.

"Thank you!" I said to all of them before going in the changing room and changing to the same outfit I wore when I met up with Tie at the studio. I made sure that no one was in sight before leaving the changing room and running outside without looking.

Of course since I'm clumsy, I found myself on the ground yet again.

I looked up only to see a wide pair of eyes. A wide piercing blue eyes, to be exact.

"T-Tie!" I gasped, I stood up and looked around but him.

God I'm busted! He probably saw me getting out of this building.

"Sarah, What are you doing here?" Tie asked calmly.

"I-i uh..." I took a deep breath. "Why are you even asking? And why do you care?" I questioned.

"Because didn't you say that your head hurts?" He said.

I am totally busted. What the hell do I do now??

"W-well my head stopped hurting so I worked out," I answered. I think I was convincing...not!

"Really?" He asked slowly as he narrowed his eyes.

"Y-yes," I stuttered.

You stupid mouth! Stop freaking stuttering!

"But isn't this building for underground fights?" He asked.

"Well don't you know, there's a locked work out room underground that the host unlocks for me?" I told him. "Well what are you doing here?" I asked him instead, as I emphasized the word, you.

"I'm supposed to meet a friend of mine," he said convincingly before turning away.

I don't think that that was the reason he came here for. His eyes says so otherwise.

I bought his excuse anyway before leaving.

"Don't talk to me if you ever see me somewhere where we're not supposed to meet," I waved at him before stopping and turning around to look at him. "Only talk to me if we're practicing."

With that, I went to the parking lot and in my car. When I closed my door, that's when I released the breath I didn't know I was holding in.

Gosh, the tension out there was pretty thick. I wanted to get out of his sight as soon as possible.

I then drove away and went home silently, still thinking about what had happened earlier..

Recap...

I almost got busted by none other than Mr.Golden boy.

The host looked a little suspicious about me (I can tell by the serious look he gave me from earlier)

and I caught Tie about to go in the underground fights building.

Now that I think about it, what was Tie doing there? I guess I'll have to find out.