32: Taking action

I chocked on air. He what?! "What did you do to her?!!!" I asked loudly and angrily hoping that other students would hear my shouts. But no one came. Where are they?!

Tie let go of my father after kicking him once more.

My father dusted himself and smirked at me. "You heard right. We have her captive," he told me.

"What do you mean, 'we'?" I asked him.

He has men? I swear I'm gonna kill this guy.

"We," he answered back. "Me, your uncle, and three other friends."

I gasped. By friends he meant... NO! And my uncle?! I only have one uncle! Meaning it's uncle Tommy! Never did I ever guess that my uncle was capable of doing that. He was a nice man and he was my mom's brother so how could he work with my father?!

"You old hag!" I yelled at him.

Tie by now, was beside me still keeping quiet which I appreciated.

"So, are you still gonna give me four hundred million later at eight?" My dad asked.

"You wish!" I yelled. "Why are you doing this?"

"Why? To be wealthy of course! You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this!" He laughed.

There's nothing funny about this!

"I'll only do it if you return my sister unharmed!" I told him.

My father looked at me with fake sadness. "I believe that's too late."

Oh that's it!

"You devil spawn!" I yelled before running towards him.

I didn't get too close because he searched something in his pocket and pulled out a gun.

"Sahara!" Tie yelled and ran after me.

"You get any closer and I will kill this man," my dad threatened, pointing the gun at Tie's head. Well at least that's what it looked like.

I stopped and angrily huffed. "You won't get away with this, Jeffrey,"I said, putting as much venom in his name as much as I could muster.

My dad laughed one last time and turned around to leave waving his gun by the side of his head.

That man has no idea how bad he's making my blood boil.

I was angry, sad, scared, and happy.

I looked at Tie with a lump in my throat and broke down.

That was when the bell rang. Talk about a bad timing.

At that time, I didn't care who knew my identity. I just didn't. All I cared about was saving my sister's stupid butt for getting captured.

Tie ran to me and carried me bridal style and ran outside and to his car all the while saying soothing words to me such as: 'your sister will be alright', 'you'll be alright' 'I'm coming with you there, I'm not gonna leave you'.

Thinking of, where will we meet?!

As if on cue,my phone rang.

I took it out of my bag and placed it on my ear.

"Meet me at the abandoned warehouse by the lake later for the money," my dad said before hanging up.

I got so angry that I wanted to throw my phone on the ground but Tie prevented me from doing it by placing me at the passenger seat of his car.

"Thanks Tie," I croaked.

Tie smiled and leaned towards me giving me a quick surprise peck that I didn't know I needed so much and then closed the door.