21: stars

A/n
Enjoy this chapter guys!
__________________

"Here let me help," Tie said as I was struggling to simply put a blanket down on the grass neatly.

The wind was picking up and the blanket kept flying.

"Thank you!" I groaned.

Tie picked the other two ends of the blanket and laid it down on the grass the same time I did.

I quickly sat on the blanket and sighed heavily before shivering.

The sky was clear and pitch black with few stars. It was nice.

Not long after a thick blanket was laid in front of me. I grabbed it and placed it around me smelling his familiar scent. It was also very warm.

"Thanks," I mumbled.

Tie nodded in response and after that everything was quiet. It was peaceful and the sound of the wind was the only thing heard.

"Remind me why we're here again? I mean we're not really doing anything just laying down and we don't know maybe some murderer can kill us or something," I rambled.

Tie laughed heartily. I just love that sound. "You're one imaginative girl."

"I know," I smiled.

"It should start about now," Tie said looking at his watch.

Start what?

"And there it is," Tie smiled as he looked up at the sky.

I scrunched my eyebrows before looking up myself.

I was immediately speechless. Stars! There's a meteor shower! All along I thought all he wanted was to show me the beautiful Manhattan city lights and I admit it was good enough but this! We have the best view ever!

 Stars! There's a meteor shower! All along I thought all he wanted was to show me the beautiful Manhattan city lights and I admit it was good enough but this! We have the best view ever!

"I-it's beautiful!" I gasped out.

Tie chuckled. "I know," he paused. "The only ever date that does not involve food."

I laughed at that and just stared at the sky amazed by everything happening.

Beautiful, majestic, indescribable, those were the words to describe everything happening.

I'm with the man I like and I'm seeing the prettiest view.

-
-
-

"I had a very fun time Tie," I smiled as I unlocked door.

"It was worth it right?" Tie smiled. Like smiled, smiled. Like not a smirk.

"Yes, yes indeed," I looked at Tie once more. "Goodnight and sweet dreams Tie," I mumbled before fully going inside the house and closing the door without hearing his response if he ever did.

I only had 3 more hours of sleep since it was already 5 in the morning.

I guess I have to cancel my fight today. I feel weak and all.

I sighed before the darkness consumed me.
-
-
-

"What the heck are you still doing here?!!!" I hear a very loud shriek. "Didn't I tell you to get up? Tie--I mean your boyfriend is already downstairs and you're still here lying down on the bed with drool on the side of your mouth!"

God, it's so freaking loud! I groaned and turned to my side where sadly the sun was shining. I slowly opened my eyes as it adjusted to the sunlight.

"Sahara! I swear if you don't get up now I will take a picture of you drooling and show it to Tie who so happens to be downstairs probably laughing his butt off!" It was then that I realized that it was Antonia screaming. Geez-- wait a minute. She shouted all of that out while Tie is downstairs?! Oh hell no!

I quickly stood up and clasped my hand on Antonia's mouth. There was suddenly something liquid on my palm and so I checked what it was.

Ewwww!!! Saliva!

I gave Antonia a dirty look as she looked at me innocently.

"You better be ready for later Antonia! I'm gonna make you pay!" I yelled coldly before storming off in my closet.

I quickly took a shower and wore some oversized clothes before grabbing my bag and running downstairs.

I see Tie all red and snickering. Has he been laughing all this time?!

"Antoniaaaaa!!!!!!!!"

-
-
-

"Ms.Bridgers, Mr. Danver, care to explain to the class why you both are late?" Ms.River questioned as she raised her perfectly arched brow.

"Uhm, i-i overslept," I explained before lowering my head.

"And you Danver?"

"I had to wait for her," he said casually.

My eyes widened and blushed. I elbowed Tie's rib before looking at everyone.

They were all murmuring and whispering to each other and it was making me mad.

What's up with a nerd like me and a golden boy dating anyways? Nothing. Exactly.

"What does Tie see in her?" a girl spat in disgust.

I wanted to punch her right then and there but someone beat me to it. Well not really.

"Well Tie sees her beauty, her brain, the right curves on her body and...what else?" Bridgitte defended from the back of the classroom.

I was thankful for her. That's why you see she became my best ever friend.

Everyone turned to look at her then me then Tie.

"Enouughh!" Ms.River screamed. "Sahara, Tie, detention after school for two weeks!"

I groaned internally before taking my seat beside Bridgitte who was beaming at me like crazy.

"Tell me everything at lunch," she whispered. I rolled my eyes at her and paid my attention to the teacher.

"And as we all well know, as the heat increases in this water, the molecules move faster and freely unlike in cold water where it moves slower and in solid where it's compacted and vibrating. Everyone should know that molecules do not stop moving......"

-
-
-

"And we said goodbye and sweet dreams and what not," I finished. "Well not him, just me since I didn't really hear him out."

"Oh my gosh!!!!! You are such a lucky lady with a lucky man!" She squealed.

"Bridge, will you stop that? I think my eardrums have suffered enough," I said truthfully after covering my ears.

"Ooh! A nickname! I like that," she smiled.

I swear this girl is high.

"Here," I feel something soft hit my head and noticed that it was the sandwich I asked for.

"Thanks Tie," I told him as I unwrapped my ham sandwich.

"What are you guys up to?" Tie asked as he sat down beside me under the tree.

"Oh you know, nothing much," Bridgitte answered as she nudged me on the ribcage.

I nudged her back harder before smiling at Tie. Yep! I smiled at him.

Tie seemed normal about it and smiled back.

"Guys that's kind of creepy when you smile at each other like that," Bridgitte pointed out making me snap back and look at her.

Sometimes she is just so straight forward with us.
__________________
A/n
Sorry for this very bad chapter! I know it sucks but I hope you guys enjoyed it! Bye for now!